• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Exercise!

cupotea

S: 16st12lb C: 16st12lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 33.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Okay I am on my second week now and thought it was time to add a bit of exercise in. I went for a 45 minutes walk last night when I'd normally have been sat watching the telly so I'm hoping that'll help - I walk everywhere anyway so if I want to make a difference I'm thinking I'll need to walk when I don't normally.

I'm also going to do my Davina McCall dvd a couple of times this week.

What exercise are you doing this week?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Eternalflame

Excited about the new me!
S: 16st6.5lb C: 15st9lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 0st11.5lb(4.99%)
Swimming 3 times and usually do 30 lengths, a little gym - 3 times a week, and a body pump class once a week. I'verecentlyjoined a new gym, cost me £59 a month, so need to get my uses out of it , lol.Plus it makes me feel good too :) and then get to end it by a nice skinny capaccino in the coffee bar after x

S: 33st0lb C: 21st13.5lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 46.8 Loss: 11st0.5lb(33.44%)
I'm missing my exercise this week, I never thought I'd say that! Didn't go to the gym on bank holiday Monday as I knew it would be full of people who aren't normally there and I chickened out.:eek: Had a visitor yesterday which meant I missed my normal swim and gym and hospital appointment today so I missed my aqua aerobics which I love. Can't wait for aqua tomorrow and will do more in the gym to try and make up for it. I'm yet to do the dvd I bought...just find it so much easier doing it out of the house.

Terrible excuses I know!

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
S: 18st13lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 8st1lb(42.64%)
I love Davina- I do her (oo-er) 3 mornings a week!!!
I play badminton on Tuesdays and always go for a long walk on Sundays. I save all the cleaning for once a week and do it in a manic rush to really get my heart rate going.

It all counts!

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
S: 18st13lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 8st1lb(42.64%)
^^^^ just to say, before SW I did NO exercise at all- I am constantly amazed at the stuff I missed out on when I was morbidly obese. I am always pinching myself when I realise that I like exercise- shock horror!!!!

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
S: 15st10lb C: 13st9.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st0.5lb(12.95%)
I havent done a Davina for ages !! I walk the dog. Do 30mins on exercise bike everyday. Take kids swimming twice a week, but it is only mess around swimming, not lengths or anything like that. Try to get on the wii fit for at least 2hours a week (not managed anything yet) and also do some exercise to get rid of bingo wings and wobbly c section tummy.

alwyn

Silver Member
S: 80.29kg C: 80.29kg G: 60.33kg BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0kg(0%)
I did a Davina 30 minute workout this morning (most unlike me lol!) and I've got a 30 minute footie match this evening.

I'm working towards my Bronze Body Magic, but have also set myself a pretty high weekly loss target (3lbs) so I need to get out and get moving!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
I really must dust off my Wii and do something! (I did walk to the polling station earlier, 5 mins each way !!!!!!!)

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Lol @ Judimac!
I go to the gym 3 times a week..just started going on the trampoline for 1 hour in the evenings with my Daughter, wii fit and wii resorts, loads of walking.

cupotea

I really fancy the trampoline - someone at my SW meeting said 15 minutes bouncing is the same as a 45 minute power walk - but sadly we don't have a garden. Wondering if I can convince my mum to put one in her garden ;)

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
S: 15st10lb C: 13st9.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st0.5lb(12.95%)
what about one of those small round trampolines for indoor use.x

littledolly

S: 12st0lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
DD has a trampoline out the back and I never really thought about using it for exercise - might give it a go, as it's a real killer!
I try to go to the gym twice a week, and do an hours walk either once or twice during the week too.
Before I had DD, I used to go to the gym at 6.30am which suits me much better, but now I have to exercise after she is in bed in the evening, and I find it much more of a struggle.

cupotea

what about one of those small round trampolines for indoor use.x
Yeah that's a good idea, I just liked the idea of bouncing about like a big kid on a huge trampoline haha.

Wasted Ink

S: 15st4lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st10lb BMI: 26.3 Loss: 2st13lb(19.16%)
Intense cardio x 3 (60 minutes)
Moderate cardio x 2 (60 minutes)
Interval training (very intense cardio) x 2 (although this only lasts 20 minutes!)

Three weight training sessions and a couple of walks. I really should join a gym. :rolleyes:

alwyn

Silver Member
S: 80.29kg C: 80.29kg G: 60.33kg BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0kg(0%)

Purple_Star

Silver Member
S: 20st0lb C: 12st11lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 7st3lb(36.07%)
I did a relay in the Belfast marathon on Monday, so ran 6 miles. On Tuesday I lay in a heap exhausted lol. On Wednesday I walked the dog for an hour. This morning I ran for half an hour before work and am going to the gym this evening. Tomorrow I will rest. Saturday I am climbing a mountain with a few chums, not a huge one or anything!!! And Sunday is rest. Next Monday is netball training. Haven't thought any further past that.

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
S: 15st12.5lb C: 15st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 0st3.5lb(1.57%)
edited for below! sorry!

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
S: 15st12.5lb C: 15st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 0st3.5lb(1.57%)
Okay I am on my second week now and thought it was time to add a bit of exercise in. I went for a 45 minutes walk last night when I'd normally have been sat watching the telly so I'm hoping that'll help - I walk everywhere anyway so if I want to make a difference I'm thinking I'll need to walk when I don't normally.

I'm also going to do my Davina McCall dvd a couple of times this week.

What exercise are you doing this week?
Well I'm doing roller derby training twice this weekend (hopefully)

But I can always get a Guest gym pass for you if you'd like it for the Virgin Gym in Finnieston - it has power plates and a rock climbing wall if you fancy something different?

(We met a few years back when you picked up a chest of drawers from my house :D)

sarahm85

Silver Member
S: 12st7lb C: 10st2.5lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 2st4.5lb(18.57%)
I try to do EA Sport Active on the Wii every day, but this is proving to be quite a challenge now my teaching placement is in full swing - my nights are mainly occupied with paperwork and to be honest I'm way too tired, especially tonight after working straight for 4 hours since getting home :(

Saying that though I am on my feet for the best part of the day and running around like a woman possessed which must count for some sort of exercise!