Exercise!

Why?? Think of all the £££'s you're saving!!! :D

Good point! :D It also means I'm outside in the fresh air more than I would be if I were a member of the gym. Going to have to join in September though once the weather gets colder. Hopefully I'll be nearer to target by then though.

i walk everywhere, just upped the intensity for now, and brought a dance mat game for the xbox 360, great fun and can really get your heart rate going lol

Well I'm doing roller derby training twice this weekend (hopefully)

But I can always get a Guest gym pass for you if you'd like it for the Virgin Gym in Finnieston - it has power plates and a rock climbing wall if you fancy something different?

(We met a few years back when you picked up a chest of drawers from my house :D)

Finnieston's a bit far for me unfortunately but thanks anyway - sounds like a great gym! I've got a gym practically on my doorstep which I'm a member of, I just need to get my butt in gear and actually go!

And I remember that! Hahaha! How wierd is that?

I feel so lazy compared to all of you! I walk to work in the mornings which takes about 40 mins. I should walk home as well, but i get lazy and take the bus! :( I go on the exercise bike too (sometimes!!) for 20 minutes. But that is literally once or twice a week! I should be more motivated but the past week I really have lacked no energy for it. I really should though because I think the lack of exercise is slowing down my losses. help! :(

I've been exercising gradually over the last four months, but I decided I wanted to start getting some Biggest Loser style losses (gotta pull those numbers! :D) so I've started with a personal trainer twice a week.

It's unreal - I've never been so tired or sore after only one hour of exercise, and I;ve my second session tonight! :eek:

I just hope it's worth it :cool:

I've recently been to my first Zumba and salsa classes at my local Virgin Active - they're both wicked!!

I didn't feel as if either class lasted an hour but I was dripping with sweat at the end!

I walk my children to and from school (40 mins total); do 40 mins on exercise bike each day and do Aquafit twice a week. Oh! and I walk the dog for around 30mins to an hour each day.
Need to be careful as I pulled a ligament in my knee a few months ago and would love to do a 'proper' exercise class or a Davina DVD again!

Back