Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by nettleboo, 15 September 2011 Social URL.

1. nettleboo

nettleboo Full Member

hello ive been using ea sports active 2 for the wii its great and you can set intensity or workouts yourself, i also brought some running shoes to go jogging but as yet the wii game has got me hooked some days ive been burning off 300ish cals because i keep going back for more and plus i try not to eat back the cals that ive burnt, but ive been on that my fitness pal today and it says i should be eat 1500 per day without exercise then eating back what ive burnt etc when i exercise im only eating 1300 at the min
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lovehatecarbs

Lovehatecarbs Silver Member

I don't eat back my exercise cals and that helped me over my last weightloss stall - there's lots of different views on this. If you are losing carry on doing what you are doing - if not change it?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.