EXERCISE????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Rayven, 9 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    This has probably been asked many times before but i just have to ask...........is it wise to exercise whilst on ss? My kids are both at school full time now and as well as starting ss tomorrow i was planning on joining a gym, no weight based work, mainly swimming, cycling, stepping etc - i thought it would help me tone up and keep me away from the fridge as well. Would this be one of my better ideas or not???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    As far as I'm aware, strenuous cardio workouts are a big no-no. We just aren't taking in enough carbs to fuel it.

I think we're advised to take moderate exercise - walking swimming, gentle cycling etc. I like weights (although I haven't done any recently :eek:) and if I go to the gym, I do a moderate mix of gentle cardio and resistance exercise.

4. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    EXERCISE!!!!! Are you swearing at us?? :eek: LOL

I believe russian is right nothing to strenuous when ssing....xxx

5. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Ooooh sorry Mand, didn't mean to use the E word - will go and wash my mouth out right away!! lol

6. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    lol you go & do that, i won't have that kind of talk when i'm around lol....xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.