Exercise

Vixs

Just completed my first month off sticking to around 1300-1500 cals a day and have lost 15lbs. Only going to weigh myself once a month as I get frustrated when I gain or stay the same during my monthly cycle. Seem to be on track with the food but I cannot seem to motivate myself to exercise as I hate it. Anyone else struggle with exercising?

Well I can't exercise, due to a variety of health problems, and it hasn't stopped me losing weight (over six stone so far). They reckon weight loss is 80% food and 20% exercise, so obviously, whilst it's ideal for your health if you do exercise, it's by no means necessary in order to lose weight. Just do what you feel you can, and keep up the good work on the food front! xx

Vixs said:
Just completed my first month off sticking to around 1300-1500 cals a day and have lost 15lbs. Only going to weigh myself once a month as I get frustrated when I gain or stay the same during my monthly cycle. Seem to be on track with the food but I cannot seem to motivate myself to exercise as I hate it. Anyone else struggle with exercising?

Congratulations!!! :) on losing a whole stone and a pound xx well done

There must be something you like doing. :)
Exercise means boring gym hours to a lot of people, jogging even outside also isn't for everybody - personally, I've got days where I like it and days where I dread it. But in my book any kind of physical activity should count as exercise.
Like walking? Catch those last rays of sunshine before winter comes. I try and combine that with photography to make it more fun... ;)
It doesn't have to be an all-out workout.

I know I won't lose weight by dieting alone so I have started Shred - Level 1 as I have heard you get results with that. Hopefully that will be an incentive to stick with it.

I too need to get exercising!

I have a wii in my inlaws house and I am going to start using it for just dance, it's more fun than using the crosstrainer!

I love just dance. I have no rhythm but its gets my heart rate going so I guess that's all that matters lol

I also use a game on the playstation, sports active 2 I think its called. Oh my words its evil.

Oh I'm completely lacking any rhythm! I think is the flailing about burns more calories for me than anything!

Back