Exercise?

TracyJ

Gold Member
Hi guys I was just wondering if anybody is exercising? I know in the first week its not a good idea due to a bit of light headed ness! I was thinking maybe i should start to do some exercise now in week 2 and maybe speed up weight loss? any ideas?

Most people would say keeping up with a 14 month old just starting to walk is enough exercise lol
Tracy xxx:)

Hi Tracy! I am doing 2-3 sessions a week at the gym some cardiovascular and then toning tables. I walk (slowly) every night on my treadmill during Hollyoaks!!! lol but i think it depends how you feel! If I feel really tired I don't do it though.

Hope xx

Bloody hell hope! Lol you must burn all your calories off! Do you not get lightheaded or tired when doing the gym etc? xx

Not really! I am usually there for ages not that I work constantly all that time lol I usually do workout then when I'm tired I go on the tables. Or sit and have some water! I don't get light headed when I first went I used to do little bits and then go home. But now I feel like I have more energy than I have ever done and I live up such a big hill so when I walk to get weighed and back I am not out of breath! I used to pant all the way and almost knock on peoples doors at the bottom and pay them to swap!!

Hope xx

Lol well good for you, i think i need to take some action!!! x

Yeah me too! I was a member of a gym last year and i had a personal trainer, i am scared to go back incase she tells me off for stop going for my training sesions!!

But I do need to do something, so i think i will just re-join and be done with it :)

Back