Exercise?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by TracyJ, 17 January 2008 Social URL.

1. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi guys I was just wondering if anybody is exercising? I know in the first week its not a good idea due to a bit of light headed ness! I was thinking maybe i should start to do some exercise now in week 2 and maybe speed up weight loss? any ideas?

Most people would say keeping up with a 14 month old just starting to walk is enough exercise lol
    Tracy xxx:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. foreverhope

foreverhope Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Tracy! I am doing 2-3 sessions a week at the gym some cardiovascular and then toning tables. I walk (slowly) every night on my treadmill during Hollyoaks!!! lol but i think it depends how you feel! If I feel really tired I don't do it though.

Hope xx

4. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Bloody hell hope! Lol you must burn all your calories off! Do you not get lightheaded or tired when doing the gym etc? xx

5. foreverhope

foreverhope Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Not really! I am usually there for ages not that I work constantly all that time lol I usually do workout then when I'm tired I go on the tables. Or sit and have some water! I don't get light headed when I first went I used to do little bits and then go home. But now I feel like I have more energy than I have ever done and I live up such a big hill so when I walk to get weighed and back I am not out of breath! I used to pant all the way and almost knock on peoples doors at the bottom and pay them to swap!!

Hope xx

6. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lol well good for you, i think i need to take some action!!! x

7. LizzieB

LizzieB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.49%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Yeah me too! I was a member of a gym last year and i had a personal trainer, i am scared to go back incase she tells me off for stop going for my training sesions!!

But I do need to do something, so i think i will just re-join and be done with it :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.