Exercise...

Jmason09

hi guys...iv decided im on my 3rd week now that i want to take up exercise (jogging) 3-4 times a week. i am worried about my weight loss though as many have said it will affect it in a bad way...has anyone done regular exercise and still lost reasonable ammounts im not aiming for much loss every week i would like 2-4lb a week...will this be done if i am 100% and exercising??
thanks
jade xx

there are quite a few posts on this topic already. have a search using the advanced search. personally i did the odd bit of exercise but these last few weeks with it being really cold, al ive wanted to do is go home n sit in front of the fire so ive not done much to be honest. however if i did go running (i used to be a keen runner before piling on the weight) i wouldnt ever do more than 30 mins on the treadmill as i didnt want my body to go into starvation mode. i think if you have a lot to lose its worth exercising to help tone up and reduce sagging skin, I would not class myself as having exercised thhroughout LT yet had some awesome losses i think. I will be taking up running once i come of this diet to help with maintenance.

Thanks fir the reply guys im gunna go ahead with the exercise even if it does slow my weight loss down for a few weeks...i feel it will be better in the long run for myself no point loosing all my weight and being unfit lol
Thanks jade x

Thanks fir the reply guys im gunna go ahead with the exercise even if it does slow my weight loss down for a few weeks...i feel it will be better in the long run for myself no point loosing all my weight and being unfit lol
Thanks jade x
hi i think you will be ok as even if your weight lose is reduced you will still reduce in inches !!! and that can only be good :) :)

Just be careful not to overdo it as your on about 460 calories a day which isn't much!!! When I tried exercising I was light headed and prematurely tired. The male LT is 566 calories which didn't help much more lol Just be careful :)

Just be careful not to overdo it as your on about 460 calories a day which isn't much!!! When I tried exercising I was light headed and prematurely tired. The male LT is 566 calories which didn't help much more lol Just be careful :)

i agree.... not to much exercise
I have enough trouble with daily chores no energy for exercise

Same Rita. I find climbing 2 flights of stairs at work a challenge. Walking is the only thing that seems to be ok

Same Rita. I find climbing 2 flights of stairs at work a challenge. Walking is the only thing that seems to be ok

I have to say my only exercise other than housework is walking the dog twice a day :eek: ( and thats not to far )

Hi girls thanks for the replys...i think im just going to stick to walking the dog also...last week i do so much exercise and only lost 1lb...the exercise wasnt the only reson but had a part to play...so from now on its lazy Jade all the way lol x

i'm a man but i accept the thanks anyway hehe ;)

hehehe its ok!

Back