Exercise

lilly05

By all restarting lipotrim on saturday just wondering who exercises as well and if you notice bigger loses xxx

Hi Lilly,I have read that it can slow down weight loss to over exercise.I personally have not done any extra a part from extra walking.Going to increase exercise once I finish refeed .Good luck for Saturday.x

HI lily and nina, i heard its dangerous coz u will loss
muscle rather than fat, and effects body main organ:..

I'm on day 4 experiencing dizyness and weak....cant wait for monday to see the results ...good luck guyz

Thank you for the replies much appreciated will be going gym once a week on Fridays with my friend and will properly be doing walks then xxxx

im going to try starting with a 20 min walk every other day on week 2 and build it up from there, im scared itll affect my losses in a bad way!

I'm due to restart tomorrow. I originally lost 8 stone the last time I did the tfr but I exercised for a good hour a day also. Do you not get excess skin without exercise??

Hi Lyndseyanne, wow 8st loss how amazing, u sure know how to loss. I have alwayz been a chubby n i dnt know how it feels to be 8st lighter....i hope to full fill that dream.... How long did it take u to loss that much?..... with 8 st loss do u get loose skin?

It took about 4 1/2 months to lose the weight and took about 2 years to put it all back on gradually :-( no i didnt get excess skin at all as I exercised religiously for a good hour every day but i have seen comments on here that people don't recommend exercise why doing this diet but i can only imagine when you have a great deal to lose like i do again if you dont exercise you would end up with excess skin and that's something i definitely dont want

Im sure u can do it again, ur heading the right way and thats wat counts atleast this time u will learn to keep the weight off after a goood come bk....wat sort of exercise did you do?

I thoughta out the excess skin coz my belly is really big I was gonna do some light exercise to help

hmmm my dogs need to lose some weight maybe i should just walk them once a day i thought i needed to do like 1-2 hrs a day!

I was told excercise can only do good things for weight loss by my pharmacist, i have an excercise plan involving mainly strength and toning excercises - vital to avoid loose skin!

Whats the plan? Light weights? Heavy weights? Im going to start exercising from end of week one as yesterday felt weak. Im on day 6 x

I was gonna do light cardio 3 times week and 1 blt class

I was told excercise can only do good things for weight loss by my pharmacist, i have an excercise plan involving mainly strength and toning excercises - vital to avoid loose skin!

Another person mentioned that we will loose muscle, any one know if this is true?

I've always been told while in ketosis you shouldn't exercise strenuously because you will lose muscle x

I've always been told while in ketosis you shouldn't exercise strenuously because you will lose muscle x
When you say strenuously does that include swimming regularly, water aeorobics and some fitness dance classes? if you excercise, wont that build up the muscles. I'm confused by this because I want to excercise so I can tone up and not be flabby also figured it would help with additional weight loss??

:sign0163:

ive only just started lipotim (day 3) but before that had been going to aqua aerobics, zumba, swimming and occasionally the gym. Really enjoy the classes and dont want to be left with loads of excess skin! I dont want to stop going so hopefully it wont affect my weight loss.

Back