Exercise

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Seaneen, 6 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Seaneen

Seaneen Short and pink

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(33.71%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm not that physically active as I'm taking medication that exhausts me. I'm just wondering if I forced myself to exercise, would I lose more weight?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slushy

slushy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi seaneen
    i have been unaccustomed to excercise but am following the training programme for walkinga marathon
    i have been doing it for a week and in that week i gained 2lbs!

now there may have been other contributing factors such as some diet coke and not enough water, also i have done four long haul flights and been on anti biotics but i havent cheated, have stayed in ketosis and have been on ss the whole time

so all i can say is that for me - the excercise doesnt seem to have made me lose more

4. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    muscle weighs more than fat so you will tone quicker but may see an increase on the scales initially.

5. slushy

slushy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i do have to say that even if i didnt lose a lb i do feel twenty times better and i do already have much more energy so the +s outweigh the -s

6. candycaz

candycaz Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hi
    i was told my my cdc not to excercise if i didnt do it before my diet until 2-3 weeks after ssing.
    hope that helps

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.