Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Charisma, 15 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

i need some exercise advice... i cant seem to find anyone that will do it with me. people keep saying yes we will start and do it all the time and i ask them if they wanna go for a jog or walk and there always 'busy' i would love to go for jogs in the evening but feel more motivated if i go with someone else... plus i feel a little self concious if i go on my own. any advice??
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hazelnut

Hazelnut Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I've found walking is pretty effective for me, I just go out on my own for an hour. I know what you mean about jogging alone, I'd feel very self-conscious about that. Walking alone is ok though, because it's not obvious to others that you're doing it for exercise. I don't know quite why I don't want people to know that!

I've promised myself when I've lost a bit more weight I will give jogging a try.
  4. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

i think i could easily go for a walk but i would prefer jogging feel like i would be doing that bit more effort... i spose after the firt time it wont be as scary on my own. and who cares if people look ay least i can say im doing something about being fit :rolleyes:
  5. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

Gonna bite the bullet and go tonight on my own!! excited now cause i do like to exercise :)
  6. Kazstevens

Kazstevens Member

When I started walking to keep fit, I couldn't even make it a few yeards up the Road without being nackered! .. My Tip .. take one lampost at a time and if and when you get tired come back ... Nx time you make yourself go further and so on ... I can now walk for miles and its great. Have fun and let us know how you get on [​IMG]
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.