exercise

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Charisma, 8 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

as slimmin world hasnt made me lose any pounds yet, and i havent really been exercising.... im gonna try doing my dvd everday to se if that helps speed things up. its hard for me to get motivated sometimes even tho i have all day to do it..... so anyone have tips or adivce on what gets you motivated to exercise???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    nope, nope and nope - swimming once a week is my limit! and Ive only started doing that cos we're hiring a private pool, the public ones made my skin crawl! good luck with it though xxx

4. missrachyp

missrachyp Full Member

Diet:
    calorie counting
    i love exercising! good music always helps go with the beat! also think after your workout you know ull feel great! and exercise boosts metabolism which helps the weight loss :) x

5. Ariana

Ariana Just keep swimming

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro points
    I've done 30mins exercise each day since I started SW last week, gave myself a major kick up the bum to do it as I never want to lol and would rather sit around. Just got a wii fit and thats been really good fun and good exercise!

6. zenabob2105

zenabob2105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(27.42%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i do wii fit too, but even a walk to the shops is better than nothing, start off small then work a little more each week, that's what body magic is all about, you could even wash your car, garden or vacuum whilst dancing....

7. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    My exercise is very structured and as the times are set by someone else I have nop chance to say "I'll do it later"

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.