exercise

Charisma

Silver Member
as slimmin world hasnt made me lose any pounds yet, and i havent really been exercising.... im gonna try doing my dvd everday to se if that helps speed things up. its hard for me to get motivated sometimes even tho i have all day to do it..... so anyone have tips or adivce on what gets you motivated to exercise???

nope, nope and nope - swimming once a week is my limit! and Ive only started doing that cos we're hiring a private pool, the public ones made my skin crawl! good luck with it though xxx

i love exercising! good music always helps go with the beat! also think after your workout you know ull feel great! and exercise boosts metabolism which helps the weight loss :) x

I've done 30mins exercise each day since I started SW last week, gave myself a major kick up the bum to do it as I never want to lol and would rather sit around. Just got a wii fit and thats been really good fun and good exercise!

i do wii fit too, but even a walk to the shops is better than nothing, start off small then work a little more each week, that's what body magic is all about, you could even wash your car, garden or vacuum whilst dancing....

My exercise is very structured and as the times are set by someone else I have nop chance to say "I'll do it later"

Back