Exercise

Hi all,

Just wondered how you are all doing as its gone a bit quiet.
Also thought i'd tell you about my new purchase, its a game for the Wii called 'My fitness coach'. Its brilliant, you have your own personal trainer who takes you through different exercise routines each time you go on. She incorporates weights, steps and an exercise ball if you tell her you've got one into the routine. I've had 2 sessions with her so far and i've worked up a sweat and it was great not knowing the routine, like you do when you do a dvd over and over again.

Any one else got any recommendations? Dvds that they like?

Jax

We've got a Wii, but not the Wii Fit, well not yet anyway, tis on our * to buy* list :D

Hi all!

I have been exercising on the Wii Fit so far - It is FAB!!!

What really appeals is that it`s fun, So it doesn`t feel like you`re exercising ;) And I don`t have to show my ripples in the gym LOL :D

Now that the weather is improving (?!!) I would like to start swimming. I have also been talking to a friend about the possibility of doing Aquafit together. It`s difficult though as she lives in the next town and travels with her work so it may not be regular. I guess we could just go for a normal swimming session as and when, But not sure if you can just do that in an evening?

I used to do a lot of walking and found it didn`t really make a difference to me? :(

Heres to a good week for us all!!

LiSe Xxx

Wow, well done on the six stone loss. Always good to have a reward for all the hard work x

Back