Exercise

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ~~Tracie~~, 29 March 2009 Social URL.

1. ~~Tracie~~

~~Tracie~~ Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    A bit of advise is needed please, at the moment I am doing 30mins (roughly burning around 250 cals according to the onboard counter) a night on my Air Walker, does anyone think this is too much on a vlcd, I also want to do some tummy toning exercises, would this also be too much on top of the Air Walker.

Thanks for any advice :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hels123smiles

hels123smiles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    77.11kg
    Current Weight:
    64.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    56.25kg
    Lost(%):
    12.6kg(16.35%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save after losing 2.5 stones on Cambridge.
    I have been doing quite a bit on my Wii, but I really feel like it!! I never used to be motivated for exercise before. Maybe 30 mins is a bt much as you are burning nearly all the calories you take during the day? Could you do something a bit less strenuous??

4. ~~Tracie~~

~~Tracie~~ Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World

Thank you, maybe that's why i'm hungry at night and start picking, I just feel I should be doing something and I do feel good after my little bit of exercise :sigh:

5. ApplySomePressure

ApplySomePressure Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5.5lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    If you feel ok doing the exercise then I don't think you're doing too much. If you have no energy or are getting dizzy doing it then take it a bit easier. Do what feels right for you.

6. ~~Tracie~~

~~Tracie~~ Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World

Thanks, no dizziness or lack of energy just a feeling like I've achieved something all be it only 30 mins which is 30 mins more than I used to do. Hopefully when I've lost the weight I can take up exercise properly :)

7. ApplySomePressure

ApplySomePressure Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5.5lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Meant to say make sure your having some extra water if you're doing exercise. And you are achieving something if you're doing 30 mins a day! Just as long as you're not exercising for extra weight loss because on ss you're burning as much fat and losing as much weight as your body can manage so exercise wont make you lose any more weight but could help with toning and fitness.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.