Exercise

~~Tracie~~

A bit of advise is needed please, at the moment I am doing 30mins (roughly burning around 250 cals according to the onboard counter) a night on my Air Walker, does anyone think this is too much on a vlcd, I also want to do some tummy toning exercises, would this also be too much on top of the Air Walker.

Thanks for any advice :)

I have been doing quite a bit on my Wii, but I really feel like it!! I never used to be motivated for exercise before. Maybe 30 mins is a bt much as you are burning nearly all the calories you take during the day? Could you do something a bit less strenuous??

I have been doing quite a bit on my Wii, but I really feel like it!! I never used to be motivated for exercise before. Maybe 30 mins is a bt much as you are burning nearly all the calories you take during the day? Could you do something a bit less strenuous??

Thank you, maybe that's why i'm hungry at night and start picking, I just feel I should be doing something and I do feel good after my little bit of exercise :sigh:

If you feel ok doing the exercise then I don't think you're doing too much. If you have no energy or are getting dizzy doing it then take it a bit easier. Do what feels right for you.

If you feel ok doing the exercise then I don't think you're doing too much. If you have no energy or are getting dizzy doing it then take it a bit easier. Do what feels right for you.

Thanks, no dizziness or lack of energy just a feeling like I've achieved something all be it only 30 mins which is 30 mins more than I used to do. Hopefully when I've lost the weight I can take up exercise properly :)

Meant to say make sure your having some extra water if you're doing exercise. And you are achieving something if you're doing 30 mins a day! Just as long as you're not exercising for extra weight loss because on ss you're burning as much fat and losing as much weight as your body can manage so exercise wont make you lose any more weight but could help with toning and fitness.

Back