Exercising On Lipotrim

scirishman

Hi, I'm starting an initial 4 week TFR programme on Monday and just wanted to know:

a) Is it safe to exercise on Lipotrim?

b) Will I have the energy to exercise? (ie 4 times a week cardio)

c) Will this speed up/enhance the weight loss?

Does anyone have any experiences they can share?:confused:

Hey Lillie, thanks so much...week 14 - OMG! How do u guys do it?!?! Well done :D

I'm trying to get 2 stone off initially over 4 weeks and a couple of weeks re-feeding..will see how I feel I guess but was kinda looking to the gym as a way of filling the voids!

Hey Lillie, thanks so much...week 14 - OMG! How do u guys do it?!?! Well done :D

I'm trying to get 2 stone off initially over 4 weeks and a couple of weeks re-feeding..will see how I feel I guess but was kinda looking to the gym as a way of filling the voids!

Although im seriously overweight i actually am not that bad fitness wise as i do a lot of walking around and swimming etc in my job (working with adults with learning difficulties) i have found that i havent been that bad with exersize i have been doing 15 mins on the rowing machine every night and a bit of aerobic exercise 3 times a week so i think it depends i just think if i was dizzy id stop!

you are completly right hun,its down to the individual,your body will tell you if you are doing too much xxx

I think my bodies gone into a severe state of shock! Ha

Well I am just starting week 3. There is no way I could have exercised in the first 2 weeks. Day to day stuff was no problem but not exercise. But started today and did 30 min on cross trainer and it was fine. I never felt dizzy but my muscles were like lead. But I have been a real junk eater and would have had more than a fair share of alcohol and so I feel I have a huge amount of toxins to get rid of. Anyway do what your body tells you. Don't push it.

When I was on LT I started exercising after week 2....had lots of energy but made sure I had a shake before I went to the gym.....I stuck to toning exercises with weights and about 15/20 cardio....three times a week....dont think it made weight loss any quicker - but certainly skin tone was soooo much better!!

I did some exercise last night ..the 8 minute ones like FBTB suggests on YouTube. I did the Arms and the Abs a few pushups and some situps. I was totally fine I stopped when I felt tired etc. However Im in week 2 I woke up this morning with a shoulder ache - don't know if i slept funny. What I do know is I went to move and my whole leg muscle seized up and I had horrible cramp...I don't know if this is because its the early stages or not :s hmm. xx

Probably because it's early stages.

Magnesium is good at preventing cramps, but you should be getting your daily recommended allowance of that from the shakes. So I'd suggest more stretching before and after any exercise in order to avoid cramping.

Back