exercising - toning?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by tenstonewannabe (L), 11 February 2010 Social URL.

1. tenstonewannabe (L)

tenstonewannabe (L) Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    ww
    hi guys, just a quick question... what are people doing as excercise, what is good for you to do to tone up about that?xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. walkonby

walkonby Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st10lb
    Current Weight:
    8st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(13.24%)
    Diet:
    zoe harcombe principle/ eat real food only / not processed or stuff like WW junk/nothing with sugar/
    Hi there.. I would say if you havent done much exercise lately, just go easy, and just do things to start with, in small ways, say, walk a little each day ( just a little to start ) but build up to abit more each day until you find you can manage abit further.. and do things like bending, stretching, slow dance to your favourite radio station a couple of minutes, just be more mobile..I once read that ANY movement is good, even for people who arent really active - they say people who are always doing housework, or even 'fidgetty' people are doing some good !

What I'm trying to say, is start to be a little more active,and as the days and weeks go by, and the weight comes off with dieting, you'll be able to do more and more, and it should get into a habit.. A little exercise of ANY kind every day is better I think than jujst an odd burst of intensive stuff once or twice a week..

and good luck.

4. tenstonewannabe (L)

tenstonewannabe (L) Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    ww
    yeah. before xmas i was going to the gym about 4 times a week and have had to send my wii fit for exchange so once i get that back i'll be sorted :) thanks xx

5. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Im going to be walking loads and going on the vibostation every day for the next week or so. I have signed up to run for sports relief - so im going to be walking every day for approx 5 miles this week to build up my fitness and then I hope to start light jogging for part of it the week after. I really hope that this time when i start to exercise i can build a habit for life - i ideally want to form the habit of exercising for 30 mins per day.

6. speshington

speshington Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hiya i have a treadmill so have been using that, not running just walking/power walking, plus i live at the top of a v steep hill and have to push a pushchair up it twice a day monday to friday x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.