experience with bars??

Scarlett

Hi all

last time I did CD I stuck faithfully to choc orange bars, and never noticed any adverse effects, was just really excited to eat the yummy bars!!

Last night I ate my first bar this time round, a cranberry one and it was yummy!!! but a few hours later had severe wind, felt bloated and at times had the odd hunger pang??

I dont remember this at all first time round, but wanted to stick to cranberry/peanut bars as my CD counsellor said they were lower in carbs than the choc ones.

Does anyone else get this with the bars? will it pass?

quite a few people get this problem, and it is mostly the crunchy ones...sorry.
there`s not much carbs difference in the bars and i`m sure the chewy ones will be fine, if you were happy with them before why not stick to them

hi scarlett, last time i did CD the bars kicked of terrible cravings for me, but thsi time I have noticed that not to be the case to be honest.
They do however give the wind!!
I always have either cranberry or peanut as i prefer the tast, but do ration them anyway just having a couple a week because I don't want to get into the hapobit of eating chocolate bars as I never did pre cd.
I would say we change from time to time, so if you enjoy them go for them, but if they cause you problems, then avoid them!
Good luck with the loss whatever though!!

x

The cranberry and the peanut do have a lot of fibre in them lol

I have to say I have had a lot of clients mention the "windy" bars.

All good though :)

Hey,
Aww thats a shame.. I have a bar every day and I dont seem to have any problems with them.. perhaps try a different one I cant imagine that they will be much difference in calories, they dont seem to have affected my weight loss.
x

I'm getting more chocolate cravings now after eating the bars, I just want more :( it seems to be getting harder, I noticed they give you wind too

Back