Experiences with alcohol?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by natters, 9 July 2009 Social URL.

1. natters

natters Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(15.98%)
    Hey guys,

Just started Refeed today so i know i don't need to worry about this for a while, but i was just wondering what people's first experiences with alcohol are like after such a long time on TFR? I want to start drinking again next weekend and was thinking of having 2 or 3 Gin and slimline tonics, but spaced out throughout the night, and for each G&T having 1 or 2 drinks of soda water in between, just to keep my hydrated and so i don't get poorly or too drunk!! does anybody have any other experiences or tips they could share to ensure an enjoyable night minus the hangover?!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yeah i got drunk pretty quick and thats me going from doing 20 pints down to having like 3 and feeling it lol

4. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    I had a wine & soda for my first drink & it did go straight to my head. The next day I had 4 between 6pm & midnight and felt awful the next day.
    What you're planning sounds like a good idea to me. Enjoy! xx

5. kered

kered Gold Member

You should be fine on 3, but since you are spacing them out, just stop if you feel it affecting you quicker than it did previously as it does tend to.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.