Day off

CambridgeKez

Had today off for wedding anniversary. I only have 5lb till goal so I guess tomora I'll see what the damage is & decide wether to jump back on plan or start refeed anyway. I felt so guilty having the alcohol it was untrue. I've had 3 products & protein meal & banana to come out of ketosis & 2 baby bel light cos when I drank I got the munchies. I've had 8 Gin & slimline tonics, 3 coffees, 2 diet red bulls & 2 litres of water. Over the entire day (not in that order) Looks bad on paper doesn't it. Shocking thing was I was still sober? I also have rumbling tummy -hunger!
Hope I wake up with no rumblings x

Last edited:
Hiya,

Looking at your day you've had very little that would impact your weight, I think you'll find the only gain youll have will be water weight from coming out of ketosis which will be gone again in a day or two if you drink plenty of water so I think you've done very little damage.

You say your only 5lb from goal which would obviously jump to around 8lbs with water weight if you stay out of ketosis so would you be happy with that? If not I would just get right back on plan for a few weeks and get to your goal before starting refeed just intime for Xmas :).

Personally without a VLCD im lucky if i can loss 0.5lb a week so i know i cannot stop until im at goal or i know 100% i would never get to my goal weight x

Last edited:
Tracy, you're spot on! I lose 1/2lb on a good week if not on VLCD, some weeks on this I lose 2lb only which others manage on conventional diets. I'd be lucky for 1-2lb per month. I will get straight back on it. Bellys rumbling!
This morning my weight had STS, unless I show a gain tomora, this is def the best I could hope for. Thanks for your help/advice

Xxx

Bad news today. Weighed in at 9, 6 (put 2 in since Friday) so the slight gain has caught me up. Could have been worse I suppose. Anyway I'm back in the zone and hopefully it'll be gone ASAP. X

Kez don't worry that's just water and 2lbs is fantastic I gained 4lbs after my day off but a few days of drinking your water again and it will be all gone again :) x

Last edited:
Thanks Tracey, it's hard work on VLCD so you wanna see loss loss loss all time. Not had hunger pangs today and got dirty breath again so think I'm back in ketosis thank god. Lol. Thanks again for your advice. Xxxx

Back