Express how you feel today! LOL

jolinarr

Express how you feel today from the Smile list! :)

I feel... :crazy::sign0151::silly::D

Love your posts Jolinarr, you certainly know how to keep everybody upbeat :D

Today I am:

:devilangel::character00115::happy036::bliss:
:greenapple::heartpump::cupid::angel09:

DD for me today and I feel
:) that I've started this again
:) that I'm still going!
:sigh: Slightly sick today - though that should help me stick to low food intake!

Im drinking my :coffee:

I feel good because its a DD, I can do it!:superwoman: :girlpower:

I feel :D

Thanks Stirky!!!! I try! :) I like havin a place I can go to where I know I can get help and encouragment:0clapper::0clapper: :bestwishes: :woohoo:and others can also. I also like havin a place to come to when Im slackin or feelin like I might cave and give in that yall can :copon:

Last edited:
:massmoon: this is what I feel today
I am mooning to my weight
this diet WILL help me shift it

Thanks Stirky!!!! I try! :) I like havin a place I can go to where I know I can get help and encouragment:0clapper::0clapper: :bestwishes: :woohoo:and others can also. I also like havin a place to come to when Im slackin or feelin like I might cave and give in that yall can :copon:

Yes I LOVE minimins for that, it's such a supportive place, everybody is always so lovely, and it's great just to be able to chat to people that are going through the same as you!

:massmoon: this is what I feel today
I am mooning to my weight
this diet WILL help me shift it

Haha, lol, that's a good one!

Today, I'm feeling:

:innocent0002: Another good day, :girlpower: I can do this but I'm also feeling :4635: think it'll be an early night! :nightf:

Its a DD and Im about to :eat: something!

I feel like I have no self control today.... I am wantin to eat!!!:17729:

However, I gotta focus, I can do this! :character00115:

:23: I am FREEZING!!!!!

Yep I am! Think it'll be fleecey jumper and fluffy socks to bed again tonight!!!

I feel :sign0137: my stomach is upset today! :(

I'm very :wee::bunnydance::party0011::bunnydance::wee: as x-factor is on in an hour and I'm excited! Yes I know I'm sad lol!

:lost: x - factor, whats that?

Im feeling much better today! :D

I felt so sick to my stomach yesterday. YUCK!

X factor is a talent show
its all about finding the next singing super star so there are a variety of categories groups over 25's 16-24 lads and 16-24 girls

each of four judges mentor a group
there are live performances each week until eventually a winner is found - people phone in their votes

today I am feeling snuggly now off to find a suitable emoticon shame I cant find a suitable one

X-factor is our version of American Idol, again with Simon Cowell

Back