Extra Easy: Danielle's SW Journey

Omg what a cutie :doggy: Well I'm at work at the moment, so I imagine Alfie is at home on Mum & Dad's bed. He will have pulled Mum's pillow forward to make a little nest and buried himself behind it to keep warm and snuggly as he does every day :) You can guarantee that we'll come home and the bed that was made neatly in the morning will be an absolute mess! :giggle:

Ahhhh that's sooooo sweet!! :) we know when Alfie's been up on the sofa in the back room as the cushions will be all over the place! :D

I'm not too bad at the mo thanks, haven't taken any painkillers yet today as I felt so horrible on them yesterday. I'm in work till 7.30 tonight so it's a long day. Just made some soup to take with me, and got my snacks prepared :) yum yum! I'll be round in 5 mins to get me some biccies to take :D
Hope your back is ok hun, take it easy. How's Alfie?? Mine is asleep on the back of the armchair, he's not allowed on the furniture lol... View attachment 129939

Awww so cute and snuggly, Alfie looks so cute ! :D

Kay xx

P.S. Forgot to add to yesterday's diary that I went to bodytone class too :) my back is very sore today though so I'm not sure what I did!

Well done on the body tone class Danielle that's fab, must have burnt of those hobnobs by now :D !

Kay xx

Ahhhh that's sooooo sweet!! :) we know when Alfie's been up on the sofa in the back room as the cushions will be all over the place! :D

Hehe, my Alfie is so funny because he does a lot with his paws (or his hands as I always call them by mistake, the amount he does with them!). He moves cushions and blankets round to get comfy; he grabs hold of his toys with his paws to get it at a good angle for chewing or licking; he holds them underneath him to use as a pillow if he's lying on the floor; he pulls at your hands if he wants you to tickle him, and if you stop he gets up and pulls you again, and he taps you if he wants something :D He also says hello by gently nibbling your hand, and if he wants to go out or wants a treat he grabs your hand and takes you in the direction he needs haha!

He really is the most comical dog - I think all Alfie dogs are little monkeys by the sounds of things! x

Omg Alfie is such a cutie! I really want a dog, aww!

Reading your diary has given me chocolate hob nob cravings, so glad we don't have them in or half the packet would be gone! lol x

Oops sorry Bev! Hehe...

Today's food:

Breakfast: 2 SW ham and egg muffins
Mid morning: 1 chocolate hobnob
Lunch: Club sandwich with light mayo on brown bread (with butter - forgot to ask for it without grrrr) and a bottle of pure apple juice, then a glass of semi skimmed milk mid afternoon
Tea: Lamb steak with fry light roasties, broccoli, cauliflower, carrot and swede mash and gravy.

Off to sleep, I'm shattered! Night lovelies xx

Attachments

• image-3529881903.jpg
    image-3529881903.jpg
    525.7 KB · Views: 24
Oops sorry Bev! Hehe...

Today's food:

Breakfast: 2 SW ham and egg muffins
Mid morning: 1 chocolate hobnob
Lunch: Club sandwich with light mayo on brown bread (with butter - forgot to ask for it without grrrr) with a bottle of pure apple juice and a glass of milk mid afternoon
Tea: Lamb steak with veg, fry light roasties and gravy and another glass of milk

Off to sleep now, I'm shattered and my backs hurting. Night lovelies xxx

Attachments

• image-3513660985.jpg
    image-3513660985.jpg
    525.7 KB · Views: 47
Night honey.... hope your back is better tomorrow xx

wow Danielle your food looks lush :drool: . Popped by to wish you good luck for weigh in tomorrow hun, hope you have a smashing result like last week ! :D

Kay xx

2.25lbs off for meeeee! Woop woop!

Yay ! :D Well done Danielle ! I'm so happy for you. :bliss: Your new healthy eating plan is working ! Good on you hun. :) Keep up the good work ! Not long now to the 10's :p.

Kay xx

I cannot WAIT to start my new job next week! The job I'm doing now is so mind-numbingly boring that I am constantly thinking about food and thinking that I'm hungry when I'm not! And I know I don't need food, because I cope perfectly well at the weekend without eating loads, I can even skip lunch without even realising it! But at work, I'm constantly looking at the clock waiting for 12 so I can have lunch just to give me something to do!

Like now, I've got some pure red grape juice and it's yummy, so I keep taking sips of it when I'm not thirsty. If I was busy I wouldn't do that, but at the rate I'm going I'll have none left by lunchtime! I am praying that this week goes quick! :mad:

I wish you could all see me trying to eat a banana - what a sight!

I really don't like a lot of fruits, I much prefer veggies and lots of them! But I'm trying my best to eat more fruit. I think I'm allergic to raw fruit and vegetable 'skin', the worst being peppers, cucumber and apples. They're fine if they're cooked, but if I eat them raw my mouth goes really tingly and numb, and it's not very nice. (Although I have had cucumber on my sandwich today and it was fine. I think when I have cucumber and it's been open to the elements for a few minutes and gets a bit softer it tends not to bother me. Weird I know.) But that's why I never eat peppers, because I HATE cooked peppers!

Peeling an apple is too much effort when I'm hungry - I used to try it at breakfast and I don't need that kind of stress first thing in the morning. So I try to eat things that don't have a 'skin'. And I am trying my hardest to like bananas but I just can't bear the texture :yuk: Luckily I was on my own when I just tried to eat one because I'm sure I would have been sent home for looking extremely unwell. I just can't bear the feel of it in my mouth so I looked like I was chewing a porcupine, and trying to swallow a bowling ball! Gross!

I don't like oranges/clementines/tangerines, etc. because they're a pain to peel and I don't like the pith in them :yuk: I like strawberries and things but they're so expensive and they go soft after a couple of days and they always get wasted when I buy them so I don't bother. I'm fighting a losing battle really aren't I? :sigh:

I wish it was easier to just nibble on vegetables! (And before anyone suggests raw carrot sticks, I really don't like them. I like them cooked, but not raw!)

Grrrrrr rant over.

Last edited:
Hey Danielle hun :), from what you've described I think you will get on with frozen fruit and its not expensive and it lasts. You said you like strawberries so I'm guessing you will get on with all berries, you don't have to peel them. I buy Asdas frozen summer fruits. It's a large box I keep it in the freezer and take out a portion from it each day, let it defrost for a bit and its ready to go or use in desserts its lovely. You can get the mixed summer fruits box which is the one I buy or individual berries like raspberries, blueberries, blackberries in boxes.

Here is the mixed summer fruits box from Asda that I buy, its kept in their frozen dessert section :-

5050854989124_500000_IDShot_3.jpeg

Hope the rest of your day has gone well hun. I've got weigh in tomorrow morning so feeling a bit nervous. I will update when I'm back. Hope your having a lovely evening hun :).

Kay xx

Hey Danielle hun :), from what you've described I think you will get on with frozen fruit and its not expensive and it lasts. You said you like strawberries so I'm guessing you will get on with all berries, you don't have to peel them. I buy Asdas frozen summer fruits. It's a large box I keep it in the freezer and take out a portion from it each day, let it defrost for a bit and its ready to go or use in desserts its lovely. You can get the mixed summer fruits box which is the one I buy or individual berries like raspberries, blueberries, blackberries in boxes.

Here is the mixed summer fruits box from Asda that I buy, its kept in their frozen dessert section :-

5050854989124_500000_IDShot_3.jpeg

Hope the rest of your day has gone well hun. I've got weigh in tomorrow morning so feeling a bit nervous. I will update when I'm back. Hope your having a lovely evening hun :).

Kay xx

I have these in my freezer I completely forgot about them! I've got the forest fruits pack so I'll try those soon :)

Thanks Kay! xx

Hi Danielle, food sounds nice for yesterday! I'm eagerly awaiting my next graze box but its not due until Monday :( all I've got left is the healthy popping corn. We were supposed to have it Sunday night whilst watching a film but neither of us was hungry after dinner! Now that's a first no movie snacks :)

Back