Extra Easy: Danielle's SW Journey

Good evening :) subbing, I'm currently on page 3 so I'm a little behind but will catch up, hope you've had a good day x

I've just updated yesterday's food diary so take a look! I didn't end up making breakfast muffins last night as by the time I'd finished my tea it was 8.45 and I still needed a shower after my body tone class and I was shattered! I'm not going to the gym tonight as I'm having my hair done so I should have some more time to make some tonight, yayyyy!

Today's food diary will be updated as and when, but here's half of it:

Breakfast: 1 Alpen light bar (HEXB) (may have another soon)
Lunch: Jacket potato with beans, then a bag of Walkers Sunbites (6 syns - need to find a lower syn snack but they're just so yummy!)
Tea: Not sure yet, will be something quick like an omelette or some sweet potato chips or something after I've had my hair done :queen:

Catch up later! xx

Hey Danielle :), well done on the body tone class yay ! I can imagine you poor thing, u must have been shattered after class ! Nice that you had some time for yourself for some pampering to get your hair done :) . Hope the muffins have turned out nice today ! Your foodage looks really good. Hope Alfie is doing well :D. Enjoy your evening hun ! :p

Kay xx

Ahhhh I feel all refreshed now I've had my hair done, but I've not had tea yet so I'm just cooking that now so I won't have time to make muffins AGAIN! I'm thinking I'll probably do them over the weekend at some point when I've got some free time.

Alfie is moping about, Kay, because me and mum are having our hair done and Dad is away for the night with work so he's getting no attention! God forbid! He's so funny :p

I love body tone, it's really hard work but it's fun and there's no way you can slack off because the instructor is extremely loud and she's tough! Her husband was a sergeant in the army or something and she's definitely picked up some tips from him! She certainly shouts like a drill sergeant!

Ahhhh I feel all refreshed now I've had my hair done, but I've not had tea yet so I'm just cooking that now so I won't have time to make muffins AGAIN! I'm thinking I'll probably do them over the weekend at some point when I've got some free time.

Alfie is moping about, Kay, because me and mum are having our hair done and Dad is away for the night with work so he's getting no attention! God forbid! He's so funny :p

I love body tone, it's really hard work but it's fun and there's no way you can slack off because the instructor is extremely loud and she's tough! Her husband was a sergeant in the army or something and she's definitely picked up some tips from him! She certainly shouts like a drill sergeant!

Hey Danielle :), sounds like your instructor is on a mission :D which is what you want really, at least you will se results even if it's giving you pain, but it's good pain :p . Awww poor Alfie, left to entertain himself lol , I'm sure he's happy your home now :) . Glad you've had some pampering time and are feeling refreshed . Hope you have another smashing day on plan tomorrow hun !

Kay xx

Some pictures of my little cutie pie :D I know there's lots but he just looks so cute in all of them! First one is when he was a tiny puppy...

As you can see, he listens to me intently and tilts his head in amazement hehehe!

Hee hee he looks like a cuddly toy in the first one :D

I've just realised, I think tomorrow will be a year to the day that I started SW! I was hoping to have lost more weight by now but then I'm not in a rush so it's all good :) I did have a couple of months off and gained 6lbs!!! This year is going to be 10x better :D

Morning Daniele :), it's good to hear you sound so positive about this year :p I want this year to be my year too, we can do this together ! :D Have you got any scrummy meals planned for today ? Also wanted to ask, what day is normally your official weigh in hun ?

Kay xx

Morning Daniele :), it's good to hear you sound so positive about this year :p I want this year to be my year too, we can do this together ! :D Have you got any scrummy meals planned for today ? Also wanted to ask, what day is normally your official weigh in hun ?

Kay xx

Yesss definitely, we're going to smash it this year :D

I won't be having anything exciting for lunch, probably a Pasta 'n' Sauce or something, but I'm planning on cooking Pete's (bilsat) Peanut Curry tonight so I'm super excited :D

I weigh in on Saturday morning about 9am :) xxx

Yesss definitely, we're going to smash it this year :D

I won't be having anything exciting for lunch, probably a Pasta 'n' Sauce or something, but I'm planning on cooking Pete's (bilsat) Peanut Curry tonight so I'm super excited :D

I weigh in on Saturday morning about 9am :) xxx

Yep Pete's thread is fab ! Heard so much about his famous peanut curry, do let me know how it turned out ? :) Hope you have a lovely day hun and good luck for tomorrow's weigh in ! :D I'm sure you'll do super ! :p

Kay xx

Oh. My. God. I have just been into my local Tesco and it is like a spice wonderland! The spice section is absolutely fantastic!!! I've never noticed it before! I could have got really carried away but they're fairly expensive so I just bought what I need for tonight for now, but oh my god it was amazing!!!

Totally lame thing to get excited about but I don't even care :p :D

Nothing like a little spice in life x

Today's food is as follows:

Breakfast: 1 Alpen light bar (HEXB)
Lunch: Chicken and mushroom Pasta 'n' Sauce with milk as HEXA and Flora light (0.5 syn)
Tea: Peanut curry (3 syns) with basmati rice

Total: 3.5 syns & a gym visit

I might have an angel slice (7 syns) or a bag of Walkers Sunbites (6 syns) soon. Or even a scoop of Mackie's vanilla ice cream which will be 3-5 syns :D

Update: I opted for an angel slice so total syns for the day is 10.5 syns :)

Last edited:
Hello :) sorry I've still not caught up yet, but just wanted to say good luck for wi tomorrow. Xx

Back