Extra Easy: Danielle's SW Journey

hehe that's a funny story, did you offer it someone else ? :p

Kay x

Well Mum's doing SW too, and doesn't like sweets either. Dad's not too fussed, so I'll either let the OH have it, or put it with the collection we keep for when my nephew and nieces come round - they are the complete opposite to me and are terrible for eating sweets! Although their dad might get to it before them - he likes to make sure there's nothing wrong with them before he lets them have any! ;) Hehehe xx

Hi Danielle,

Just finished reading through your diary. You've put up some great recipes (definitely going to do the mini quiches), and I love the way that you are being so honest and telling the whole story, warts and all. I can't imagine anyone could ever be 100% on plan all of the time, and reading about the ups and downs of your journey is so inspiring and motivating for me. :)

H xx

Hi Danielle,

Just finished reading through your diary. You've put up some great recipes (definitely going to do the mini quiches), and I love the way that you are being so honest and telling the whole story, warts and all. I can't imagine anyone could ever be 100% on plan all of the time, and reading about the ups and downs of your journey is so inspiring and motivating for me. :)

H xx

Hi H, thanks for subbing! :thankyou:

Aww thank you very much! The whole reason behind me doing this diary is so that I couldn't hide if I cheated! I know I could lie and no one would know but I'm the kind of person who would feel totally guilty about it even so! :giggle: I'm glad I can be of help, I'm the same I love to read about other people's journeys it is so motivating and I love the fact that we're all in the same boat and no one is here to judge, only to help and to receive help.

Keep in touch! :) xxx

Oops forgot yesterday's diary!

Breakfast: 1 Alpen light bar (HEXB)
Lunch: Asda egg and potato salad with slices of ham, fat free vinaigrette and a dollop of branston pickle (1 syn), then a bag of Walkers Sunbites (6 syns)
Tea: Lamb steak with roasties (done with fry light), broccoli, cauliflower, carrot mash and lamb gravy (1.5 syns), then made Nutella bread pudding again :p (4 syns), HEXB & HEXA)

Total: 12.5 syns & a body tone class

Lunch: Asda egg and potato salad with slices of ham, fat free vinaigrette and a dollop of branston pickle (1 syn), then a bag of Walkers Sunbites (6 syns)
Tea: Lamb steak with roasties (done with fry light), broccoli, cauliflower, carrot mash and lamb gravy (1.5 syns), then made Nutella bread pudding again :p (4 syns), HEXB & HEXA)

I have never liked bread pudding. Does the Nutella BP actually taste like bread? Is it soggy? Would like to try a low syn proper dessert but very dubious about it.

Popping into sub, looking forward to following your journey xx

Fab food diary for today Danielle, :) well done on the 12.5 syns, sounds like you'll be in for a good loss this week hun. Hope your doing well.

Kay xx

Hi H, thanks for subbing! :thankyou:

Aww thank you very much! The whole reason behind me doing this diary is so that I couldn't hide if I cheated! I know I could lie and no one would know but I'm the kind of person who would feel totally guilty about it even so! :giggle: I'm glad I can be of help, I'm the same I love to read about other people's journeys it is so motivating and I love the fact that we're all in the same boat and no one is here to judge, only to help and to receive help.

Keep in touch! :) xxx

I know exactly what you mean about not being able to lie ...... I too was born with the 'total honesty' gene! I'd never be any good on one of those game shows like 'call my bluff' :D.

H xx

Hello Danielle, your food diary is great, getting loads of recipes and inspiration from you xx

I have never liked bread pudding. Does the Nutella BP actually taste like bread? Is it soggy? Would like to try a low syn proper dessert but very dubious about it.

Hmm... I personally don't mind the texture but I can imagine a lot of people not liking it because it is basically soggy bread (my mum won't try it) but no it doesn't taste like bread, all you can taste is the chocolatey goodness :p

Fab food diary for today Danielle, :) well done on the 12.5 syns, sounds like you'll be in for a good loss this week hun. Hope your doing well.

Kay xx

Eeeek I hope so! Although I won't be too disappointed if not - I know I'm building up muscle and shrinking in size so that's good enough for me :)

I'm going to my sister's for a takeaway tonight and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Chinese. As much as I LOVE Indian takeaway, Chinese is better for me diet wise because I can just have beef in mushrooms (4-4.5 syns) or chicken chow mein (5 syns I think?). I suppose having an Indian won't be the end of the world, but Chinese is the better option! xx

Eeeek I hope so! Although I won't be too disappointed if not - I know I'm building up muscle and shrinking in size so that's good enough for me :)

I'm going to my sister's for a takeaway tonight and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Chinese. As much as I LOVE Indian takeaway, Chinese is better for me diet wise because I can just have beef in mushrooms (4-4.5 syns) or chicken chow mein (5 syns I think?). I suppose having an Indian won't be the end of the world, but Chinese is the better option! xx

Tell me about it, I'm going out tomorrow with my friend and she wants to go for an Indian lol, I prefer Chinese too syns wise, god help me ! :p Hope you enjoy your takeaway hun :).

Kay xx

Well which ever take away you end up with enjoy xx

Right I've decided that I'm going to have what I like (within reason). Nothing battered, I'll be sensible. But I've been to the gym today and burnt off the calories I've eaten, so in theory I'm starting from a clean slate :p if you look at it a different way, 1500 calories is required to lose weight, so I've got that to play with seeing as I've burnt everything else off already!

I'm rambling but basically I'm going to enjoy my takeaway! :D if I gain tomorrow then so be it. I know I've worked hard in the gym this week and been good food wise so I'm going to treat myself :)

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow Danielle :) , hope it all goes well for you hun, and enjoy your takeaway ! :p

Kay xx

Good luck with weigh in honey x

good luck with wi xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back