Extra Easy Days: Microwave cake in a cup....help!!!

Claireuns

Really need a chocolate fix!! So looked on line & found this recipe, I made it & it's the most disgusting thing I have every tasted & now I want to raid the biscuit jar. Is there any other good low syn ideas for a choc fix??

How about just having a small 2 finger kit Kat (5.5) or a curly wurly (6) or mix an options hot choc with some quark and fat free nat yoghurt to make a 2.5 syn choc mousse x

How about just having a small 2 finger kit Kat (5.5) or a curly wurly (6) or mix an options hot choc with some quark and fat free nat yoghurt to make a 2.5 syn choc mousse x

the mousse sounds delicious. Do you de-solve the hot choc before mixing and how much quark/yoghurt do you use?

the mousse sounds delicious. Do you de-solve the hot choc before mixing and how much quark/yoghurt do you use?

Just mix the options straight into the quark-I usually start with 1/4 tub of quark and a couple of spoons of fat free yoghurt but it depends how thick you want it and how rich...really quick easy snack xx

Hmmm sounds yummy! Will remember that! Thank x

Just mix the options straight into the quark-I usually start with 1/4 tub of quark and a couple of spoons of fat free yoghurt but it depends how thick you want it and how rich...really quick easy snack xx

thanks for this - now need to get hubby to buy all the ingredients when he goes shopping.

My current favourite is mixing a white chocolate options sachet with a small tub of total 0% and then crumbling a rocky road hifi bar into it! Scrummy!

Back