1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy: First week!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by StephC84, 26 February 2014 Social URL.

1. StephC84

StephC84 Well-Known Member

Hi all,

Had my first meeting on Monday and so far I'm already loving SW. First weight in was 12 stone 2 and my goal wight is 10 stone 7.

Found out a lady in my office goes too so we've already been swapping recipes and tips which has really helped.

Really glad I found this forum and looking forward to chatting to you all!
    Steph x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. honeybee40

honeybee40 Well-Known Member

Hi, I love sw too, ive lost 1 st 3.5lbs and dont even feel like its s diet.good luck with your journey. ..keep us posted on your weight loss :)

4. StephC84

StephC84 Well-Known Member

That's great loss honeybee, well done! I'm hoping for a minimum for 2lbs this week, but won't be upset if it's a bit less as I only started on Tuesday morning x

5. Hi StephC84

I have been hanging round this forum for a while and found all the posts to be relly helpful,

Hows the first week going?