1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy Food diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by notrub1979, 4 April 2011 Social URL.

1. notrub1979

notrub1979 Member

Im new to putting food diary on here and am doing the diet from home coz cant afford to go to classes, please let me know if im doing anything wrong ladies and gents

Banana, plum, apple
    2X small brown bread (HE), 1x laugh cow light (HE), ham, tomato, cucumber, multipack space raiders crisps (3)
    Lamb in home made BBQ sauce recipe on here with rice
    another packet space raiders (3)

total 6 syns
    good day today
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lady A

Lady A Loves to Shop!

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hey hun,

Welcome to the hood! Although you diary looks very yummy you really need some superfree with your dinner as you are required to have 1/3 of your plate filled with superfree food at each meal for it to work. I've learnt to have fruit with my brekkie & salad with lunch and dinner. I usually have the superfree before anything else to get it out of the way and that makes me want to eat less too so it's good for portion control. Good luck on your slimming world journey. xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.