Extra Easy Extra easy food diary

Emma8383

As of tm I will be posting up daily food diaries to keep myself motivated and to keep myself in check!!!!can't afford going to classes at the moment so trying out a different way!!wish me luck!!!x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gud luck, I am the same, can't afford class and starting again tomorrow. Got everything ready for my lunch. Never though about posting food diary but I will have to give it a go

I've been doing sw from home since 22/01/11 and need 2.5 lb for my 2 stone , these last couple of weeks my losses have slowed down , think I've been " pushing my luck " and going ever so slightly off track . Was weighed at doctors as part of bp check and nurse commented id lost some how had I done it etc x told her as me and hubby both doing it couldn't afford classes but finding the motivation a struggle at the minute .,..the result : she asked if 12 weeks paid subscription to sw would help ? Might be worth asking about if u wanna attend xx

Thanks for support guys!I've heard you can get paid subscription from the docs before,might have to look into that!so........today my food diary will go like this......
B:mullerlight,2x eggs and 2x hovis (heb),coffee.
Snack:banana.
L:cous cous,lettuce,cucumber,baby toms,apple &tangerine.
T:s/w chilli with rice
Hea-milk for coffee!

I did it last week at home and allowed myself 4syns a day.went off plan yesterday and roast dinner with cherry pie and custard.when I weighed in this morning had stayed the same.so,gonna try and do mon to fri with no Syns at all!Eek!
Might try a little body magic too,borrowing the zumba game for the wii off a friend,should be interesting!!
Good luck guys!!x

Good Luck, im in the same position at the moment too, and am unsure whether im doing the EE plan correctly, I will be looking through your diary so I can check myself if thats ok? :)

I can definitely recommend writing a diary. I have been on SW for 12 weeks now - I weigh in at home as I don't belong to any SW Club. My knowledge and support comes from Minimins :)

I am enjoying SW as much now as the week I started. It has now become part of life - I love the food and I am really enjoying the bonus of losing weight.

Give it a try ... if you welcome comments there is always someone likeminded who will join in.

Have managed to stay on track so far today,let's hope I can keep the evening munchies at bay!!
Wenjenn66 of course I don't mind you looking through my diaries!I've been on and plan since august so I kinda know what I'm doing!!any questions feel free to ask!

Managed no Syns yesterday!!made the s/wchilli and was lovely (even my boyfriend had seconds!).
So today will hopefully go something like this:
B:bran flakes (heb),mullerlight and coffee.
Lunch:cous cous,salad,apple,tangerine.
Tea:jacket potato,chicken breast,hard boiled egg and lots of salad!!!

Need to find something different to take to work for lunch.I try not to eat that much bread as it makes me bloated.getting a bit bored of taking cous cous/pasta salads.any ideas welcomed!!!was thinking maybe a syn free soup?have a couple of recipes which I might try.
Have a good day everyone!!

Emma8383 said:
Managed no Syns yesterday!!made the s/wchilli and was lovely (even my boyfriend had seconds!).
So today will hopefully go something like this:
B:bran flakes (heb),mullerlight and coffee.
Lunch:cous cous,salad,apple,tangerine.
Tea:jacket potato,chicken breast,hard boiled egg and lots of salad!!!

Need to find something different to take to work for lunch.I try not to eat that much bread as it makes me bloated.getting a bit bored of taking cous cous/pasta salads.any ideas welcomed!!!was thinking maybe a syn free soup?have a couple of recipes which I might try.
Have a good day everyone!!

Food diary looks good but you really need to have some syns each day :)

Do you have to have Syns each day then?been so long since I went to group I can't remember.I try to fill myself up on free foods and most of the time I don't want anything else!
Haven't had any Syns for nearly 3 days now and feel pretty good for it.I'll see what the scales say on mon!
So today's diary is:
B:2x wholemeal bread (heb) and 2x eggs.
L:cous cous,salad,banana and tangerine (again!)
T:s/w shepherds pie with veg.
(Hea) milk

Had bangers and mash last night instead of jacket potato.think that'll be tm nights tea instead!!
Have a good day!x

SW recommend between 5-15 a day, everyone is different but most people find their losses aren't as good with NO syns, and also the plan is only 100% with them-syn is short for synergy which basically means working together correctly. HTH

Emma8383 said:
Ok cool thanks for clearing that up!guess I'll be having some Syns then!!

Remember, you don't have to use syns on chocolate and snacks etc! You can use it in recipes, like mayonnaise on a sandwich or extra cheese in a recipe or something. Good luck :)

Back