• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra easy fritatta

losc2522

Wow, cooked this tonight for tea, recipe from the extra easy cookbook and it was absolutely delicious. I did not think i would enjoy it as i dont like omelette, but it was lush and was really filling. It had turkey, peas, peppers, boiled potatoes, tarragon, onion, mushroom sweetcorn etc in so was great for getting free/superfree foods in. Served with just a side salad was delicious :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

mummy84

yea i ad it a few weeks ago for my lunch and was wary i wouldnt like it but its gorgeous - great for using up odd bits of veg up in fridge hehe

losc2522

My thoughts exactly, you could put pretty much any veggies in it, all the bits left at the end of the week! xx

mummy84

yea and add slimming world chips and its a feast lol xx just found out the best news today - thick pork sausages from co-op are only 2.5 syns each hehe.

losc2522

Ooh yeah, will have to try adding some chips on the side! I have heard also that tesco light cumberlands are quite low and meant to be nice, will have to try the coop ones too, thanks for that xx

mummy84

its the 907g frozen pack - £2 for 16 or 18 sausages but better than £££ for meat free ones that only av 6 in lol xx
Will try the tesco ones as im a big fan of cumberland ones lol

snuggle69

Silver Member
can you post the recipe for it please