Extra Easy: From Flabby to Abi

Kids went to Nannas today and pigged out so only wanted toast and yogurt tubes for tea, bullet dodged!

Stuck to plan, weetabix and veg for breakfast, quiche for lunch, satsumas and bananas for snacks, casserole with a little added chicken for tea. And a very small glass of wine for dessert. SE day DONE :D I feel awesome just getting through the day!

Heya

Im not so bad I suppose.
Charlies is back at nursery today **woohoooooo**
So just have to entertain Miss Daisy on afternoon again now.

Trying to get the house sorted for my friend visiting from Ireland tomorrow (its so not happening) but I have managed to get the ball rolling for rescheduling his op that he missed in december.

On track for a good day though:

Breakfast- yogurt with loads of berries and a banana
Lunch- small wm roll with loads of salad and a slice of ham and peas pudding, maybe a cheeky bit of cheese (hex a & b)
Tea- will probably be some yummy fish, with a huge pile of broccoli, spinach and whatever else tickles my pickle when I come to make it.

Snacks so far have been 2 half eaten jelly babies (the joy of being a mother) and 2 mini SW quiches. 2 cups of coffee (so far) I may even have a cheeky glass of wine while I watch Silent witness (finally) and criminal minds tonight :D

Also going to enquire about swimming lessons for at least Charlie this afternoon. With having his heart operations hes always been a bit funny with getting his chest wet and bath time used to be an unmitigated nightmare. Recently he completely turned a corner out of nowhere and he now LOVES the bath, so hopefully he will enjoy the swim and sing classes and this will be one more step to him living a normal life :) .x.x.

(jeez War and Peace or what?!?! a simple Aye, Im alreet would've done haha)

Haha :)

Half jelly babies? i hope you at least got the heads :p
Love Criminal Minds, have started from the beginning again and currently on Season 5, i love it :)

Oh i hope Charlie enjoys the pool, great start with the bath! xx

Hehe yay we've got a little criminal minds gang :)
Who's your fave? I like Reid and Garcia (i always go for the odd ducks lol)

Another Criminal minds girl here! Pixie-Gem you've nicked my fave characters! :p

Aw bless, it's so good he's finally enjoying baths, for his sake and yours!

X

HAHA Ive started something now, I dont want to worry you all but Reid is mine and I dont share :p (Im also rather fond of JJs husband hubbahubba)

Ive got a special little love for all of them, except Elle I couldnt STAND her, was so glad when she left. Ive watched them all countless times (I love the Mandy Patinkin episodes) so excited for the new series!

Im so glad bath time is no longer a fight, if anything I struggle to get him out! haha.

And yeah half jelly babies and it was the feet :( still tasty though haha

The only thing with the pool is he gets really nervous around loud noises and big crowds so going to check out the facilities today , if not there is a smaller pool a little further away that he could go to. fingers crossed :)

Oh I couldn't stand Elle either! I don't much like the woman who has replaced Prentiss either, why mess with perfection lol
There was big uproar a couple of seasons ago because they fired all the women, (or rather didn't renew their contracts) and there was this massive twitter petition to get them back :)

I also love Supernatural but I seem to be the only one I know lol x

And yeah half jelly babies and it was the feet :( still tasty though haha

The only thing with the pool is he gets really nervous around loud noises and big crowds so going to check out the facilities today , if not there is a smaller pool a little further away that he could go to. fingers crossed :)

Maybe you can find out when the quietest times are? I usually ring them and ask as I don't like lots of people there, am fine in the pool it's the getting to it from the changing rooms and EVERYONE looks round. Fingers crossed for Charlie :) x

I dont mind the Prentiss wannabe although her boobs are MASSIVE and I just end up staring at them haha its also funny if you picture Rossi as fat Tony from simpsons (he does the voice) simple things please simple minds haha

I remember the big uproar, who WOULDNT want them back?!

I like Supernatural (I only started watching for a certain Jared Padalecki) Im waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind with it but its on my list of things to catch up with :)

Oh I couldn't stand Elle either! I don't much like the woman who has replaced Prentiss either, why mess with perfection lol
There was big uproar a couple of seasons ago because they fired all the women, (or rather didn't renew their contracts) and there was this massive twitter petition to get them back :)

I also love Supernatural but I seem to be the only one I know lol x

I'm also a massive Supernatural nerd, actually like that more than Criminal minds!
X

I'm also a massive Supernatural nerd, actually like that more than Criminal minds!
X

Haha yes!!
No season 9 spoilers please though! I wait til I can watch the whole season because the constant breaks bug the hell out of me lol :) I watched seasons 1-8 again just before Christmas, and it's about the 5th time :p x

I dont mind the Prentiss wannabe although her boobs are MASSIVE and I just end up staring at them haha its also funny if you picture Rossi as fat Tony from simpsons (he does the voice) simple things please simple minds haha

I remember the big uproar, who WOULDNT want them back?!

I like Supernatural (I only started watching for a certain Jared Padalecki) Im waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind with it but its on my list of things to catch up with :)

Oh defo catch up!! I started watching for him, then it was Dean, but having watched them all again I'm back with Sammy ;)

I'm weird if I don't like the character I don't like the actor no matter how cute lol

Haha yes!!
No season 9 spoilers please though! I wait til I can watch the whole season because the constant breaks bug the hell out of me lol :) I watched seasons 1-8 again just before Christmas, and it's about the 5th time :p x

Ah, I've not seen season 8 or 9 anyway! I was so peed off with season 7 I can hardly watch it so just started again from the beginning!
X

Ah, I've not seen season 8 or 9 anyway! I was so peed off with season 7 I can hardly watch it so just started again from the beginning!
X

Yeah I wasn't impressed with season 7 either and to be honest not that impressed with 8 but better than 7 (not hard lol)
My favourite season is 3 it's just so funny, I love Mystery Spot :) x

Yeah I wasn't impressed with season 7 either and to be honest not that impressed with 8 but better than 7 (not hard lol)
My favourite season is 3 it's just so funny, I love Mystery Spot :) x

Ditto! 3 was the best, but I like the weekly monster episodes, when it gets too conspiracy/themed (Also, Cas was my fave and6 and 7 ruined him, so I shall strop) I lose interest a bit.

I might just get rid of 6 and pretend it ended on a brilliant cliffhanger at 5 and live in delusion!
X

Back