Extra Easy: From Flabby to Abi

Well after last nights pizza and chocolate (6 chocolates that I very nearly threw back up they made me feel so sick!) the plan started today.

Breakfast- 2 bananas and a satsuma before an early trip to the shops (which was VERY successful 2 dresses in the DP sale SIZE 12!! And one of them was in the petite range! :D Some new dvds to replace videos I got rid of during the move - absolute bargains as they were older movies that only losers like myself still want haha )

Lunch- Salad, scrambled egg and 2 slices of wholemeal bread from a nanna loaf. followed by a chocolate (because I can! 3 beautiful syns)

Tea- Currently trying to decide- we have fish or mince so it will probably be something involving one of those, thinking it might be SW kebab and chips then I can have a side salad and use my hexa on some feta cheese ^_^

Didnt get to plan my meals last night as I actually sat and watched a film :eek: I LOVE movies but havent watched a new film in ages (or so it feels) So meal planning will be done this afternoon while the little ones are actually playing delightfully with each other (photos have been taken for proof haha)

I am trying to cut down my coffee intake this week to see if that helps my weightloss (I tend not to count the milk in coffee I make, if I go out and have a latte then I do) so if Im extra crabby or not my hilarious self that's why!

To be honest it was partially the "own private SW rules" that has convinced me to getting back to being 100% honest with the plan- there was some quite silly things not counted (like alcohol- I couldnt get away with that its SO full of syns). I thought :thinking2: you know we all have such good losses in the first week because we follow it to the letter. Its when we get complacent and develop our own 'rules' that the losses slow down. Of course we dont count the stuff we like or that its convenient for us not to count (like milk in coffee, butter on toast) so that's me back to basics for the week to see the difference it can make :) Its ok I can eat all of the biscotti, baybels, crumpets, marmalade and peanuts I like without counting syns because I dont like any of them haha :8855:

Hows everyone else doing today? Any meal suggestions? (preferably something that doesnt take too much prep)
.x.x.x.

it does have an impact when you start exercising but its only a short one. Its all to do with water weight really. Have you measured yourself to see the difference working out makes? I find it helpful in those weeks I dont see a weight loss I am reassured by the inch loss. Muscle weighs the same as fat lb for lb but fat takes up a lot more space. You can be the same weigh but a lot smaller :) .x.x.

Size 12!! Skinny Minnie!! Whoop!! :congrats: xx

So today has been the LONGEST day EVER!!

Was so ill when I woke up (quite possibly after nicking a slice of pizza last night. I know shame on me, I deserve it) I went back to sleep and didnt get out of bed until nearly 10am. I woke up to a message saying my zumba class was moved forward and I had already missed the start time, so took little legs to meet Mum to do some grocery shopping.

Made the Caribbean pepperpot stew thing SO tasty and I made chilli, half of which is to be frozen so I have NO excuse when I cba to cook.

my food other than the stew has been so off today, drank a lot of water, ate a lot of fruit but have been snacking too. No coffee though! (quite possibly why I feel so wretched and like I cant get full!)

in a bit of a huff with everything today. Really annoyed for having the pizza (it wasnt even that nice!) I had already had an amazing tea of cheesey chips. I accidentally made the best SW chips EVER! urgh. Just going to have to build a bridge and get over it. Stay success express for the rest of the week and on a low syn intake ( I dont usually mind having up around the 15 mark every day)

Definitely feel like this is a diet this week and its getting in the way of my life. Stupid really because I love it and I can guide or comment other people positively then it comes to myself and I couldnt take my own advice if it killed me!

:banghead: not much of a happy bunny at all recently :( Hope everyone else is having a better day than me!

.x.x.x.

Aw abi try not to get too down on yourself!!
You are absolutely amazing and are always offering people support an encouragement to others. Seeing that you too have some slip ups only makes us all see that you're just like the rest of us and on this journey every day! You've done so amazingly and a little 'off' day comes to the best of us!
I too have had an awful day and nowhere near as productive as yours! Take some positives from the day - you've made some fresh food and prepared for those days where you might 'grab' something.
Half a domino's pizza passed my lips last night (oops) and I've been so unprepared today so I read over my diary before to get myself some motivation and all that motivation came from your replies and advice that you've posted on my thread!! So, back to it success express style tomorrow!! Let's do it!!!

Thank you love, I can be a right drama queen at times.

Think Im driving myself crazy thinking about food so much, which is probably why Im going over my syns- just rebelling. It also affects me *ahem* going to the loo (tmi I know, especially this early in the day haha so I feel rubbish becuase Im all bloated and heavy). Mother nature has shown up for good measure too which explains a lot of the woe is me haha. So theres me trying to lose 4lb on star week haha (I have done it before, wish I had a food diary for that week!).

I also need to stay on plan as much as possible this week because I'll be in hospital with Charlie the week after. 2 hours from home so no family visiting or anything, I will be lucky if I get any time to run to the shop or anything. Just us 2 and whatever food I take with me. The kitchen space is very restricted so Im going to plan everything before I go and make sure I will have enough that I dont eat the sweets and things I take for him.

When I get back a friend is moving in while he looks for a flat and work over here (moving from Ireland) which should make life... interesting for a while. at least he can be a built in babysitter haha.

Trying to be more positive today, going to have a tasty breakfast before heading to the shops, got an appointment this afternoon and a play date which should be fun. Got a very... willfull daughter so hoping the day stays positive haha, shes much too much like her mother :rolleyes:

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!! :vibes:
.x.x.x.

Well Mother Nature arrived for me too, migraine and bloat I've drank 3l of water today plus 3 green teas and surprisingly have been able to go to the loo so when people say drink more they obviously mean it!! No choc cravings yet and I'm not going to have any in my syns as that's when I get a taste for it on star week I'll raid the supermarkets and eat 500syns!

Ahh hope the hospital stay goes ok! You could batch cook and microwave stuff or just buy pasta to boil and pour over Passata herbs and hex a cheese, simple and quick and doesn't take much cooking space!

Have a lovely monday

I find hot chocolate works really well for cravings in star week, 2 syns and I use one of those huge sports direct mugs so it lasts ages. definitely think its worth it. Its hard in our house becuase we always have a stash of chocolate and crisps for the kids. And a stash of cherry tomatoes for me oh joy haha.

I think we should only be in hospital a few days *fingers crossed* (its not my favourite hospital) I might just take some left overs, salad, pasta n sauce and cous cous. You usually have to fight for space in the fridge so dont want to take too much. Lots of alpen light bars and fruit to snack on too.

Aw thank you love. Its a relatively simple non-invasive procedure compared to what he's had done before. Basically he has really bad varicose veins in his esophagus and some bad ulceration in the entry to his stomach. They put a tube and camera down his throat so we can see the progression and if the treatment is working, then either fire little elastic bands or laser the veins to try and close them up. Its not been as successful as they hoped in the past and this is the 6th time hes had it done now. So luckily he is kind of used to it and the recovery process (he has to stay horizontal for ages afterwards) Hes just such an awesome little guy I wish he didn't have to go through it.

I've had a pretty awesome day today

B- 1 slice wm toast, banana, 2 satsumas
L- Soup and 1 slice wm bread, grapes
D- SW chilli with cheese hexa

My only syns so far are some butter on my bread and toast and a small amount of milk over 2 cups of tea.

NO COFFEE TODAY! AND I've been out on a lunch based play date! Was quite proud of myself :) Feeling much better and more positive today. It may be because the chef was checking me out :D haha

Going to try and get to the gym in the morning but it depends on the pain level from cramp (I get it crazy bad where I had my c-sections. I know I know, queen of TMI today haha) If I dont feel up to it I have a play date with Daisy in the afternoon so lots of walking will be done pushing her (better than nothing)

.x.x.x.

Oh poor little poppet. So hope he recovers quickly, sounds like such a brave little boy.
X

Last edited:
ah thank you, he bounces back from this quite quickly usually. If anything hes just a little sleep deprived from staying up all night in the playroom bless him. Got planty of stickers and colouring books to take in with us. The scary thing is once this is cleared up they will start looking at his heart again :(

Hes such a little trooper, honestly nothing phases him. Got plenty of pics if you want to check him out on FB, I think there's more photos of him than me on there haha.x.x.

What a little trooper, this stuff probably phases you way more than it does him, you're probably sitting and stressing and he's like "Mum chill".

I'll check out the pics tonight, work might just throw a fit if I go on Facebook here! :)

X

Aww i had a look at what it would let me see, he's a cutie pie! well they both are, proud momma bear :D xx

What a little trooper, this stuff probably phases you way more than it does him, you're probably sitting and stressing and he's like "Mum chill"

Its totally true haha, he's amazed by the toys and the getting to watch tv in bed. This stuff isn't quite as bad as the heart stuff, I just don't like the hospital and staff as much so I feel uncomfortable. I have to chase them for his meds, they arent as patient when trying to get blood, there isnt even enough bedding to cover all the beds on the ward! Its all down to under staffing and not enough money but it makes you worry what else they're skimping on.

I am so proud of my little monsters ^_^

Food for today is planning on looking good.
B- muller light with LOADS of berries and banana
L- to be decided I may going out for lunch with friends otherwise it will be a tuna salad in the house.
D- Chilli omnomnom

Hex a will be cheese on my chiili and hexb will probably be an alpen light or slice of toast

Was supposed to be going to the gym this morning but I was in agony with cramp and Charlie was feeling poorly so it was missed. ho hum pigs bum.

Hope everyone is having a grand tuesday :) .x.x.

Lunch was a cup of tea and some grapes. I know tut tut. I just really wasn't in the mood to eat.
I stuck to my tea plans but had it early (around 4:30) So i have just snacked on some fruit, nuts as my hexb and some chocolates (syns but tasted like poop so I'm pretty sure they lose some syn value ;) )

Wish there wasnt so much negativity and drama llamas in my life right now, Im too much of an emotional eater and drinker. Think that is what is getting me down so much :(

My mum has offered to take me on holiday at the end of march for a couple of days though, so might see if it can be fitted in to schedule, think it might be quite nice.

.x.x.x.

Lunch was a cup of tea and some grapes. I know tut tut. I just really wasn't in the mood to eat.
I stuck to my tea plans but had it early (around 4:30) So i have just snacked on some fruit, nuts as my hexb and some chocolates (syns but tasted like poop so I'm pretty sure they lose some syn value ;) )

Wish there wasnt so much negativity and drama llamas in my life right now, Im too much of an emotional eater and drinker. Think that is what is getting me down so much :(

My mum has offered to take me on holiday at the end of march for a couple of days though, so might see if it can be fitted in to schedule, think it might be quite nice.

.x.x.x.

You should totally take those couple of days! Recharge your batteries sweets xx

Back