Extra Easy: From Flabby to Abi

Hooray! Well done! So are you at goal now?

Can I be nosey and ask what clothes size you are? I'm interested as I think my goal will be a bmi of 29/30 as well (12st9lb) but I'm shorter than you. It'll be a loss of 5st.

Last edited:
Ah thank you so much my lovelies :) :grouphugg:

I kind of didn't really fully appreciate it this morning I think as I was running late to group and literally stripped and jumped on the scales then got straight behind the desk to help out. Not even my usual victory lap! Then ran straight home to post here, got Charlie and headed to the hospital with him. It's only now I'm chilling out that I'm actually realising what I've achieved. Its a little bit bloody mental really!!!

I have a love/hate for that model of fat lol have you ever stuck it up your top to see what it looks like sticking out of your clothes? It's a great visual.

I'm now a size 12 on top and a 16 on the bottom. That is mostly down to me having a huge baby belly from the 2 sections I had (only 14 months apart and I had loads of trouble with it healing properly) I started my journey as a size 24!

This isn't my final goal but my interim. I honestly didn't think I would ever reach it! Still not sure what my final target will be, I have to set it next week! AAAH! To be at the top end of a healthy BMI for me my weight would have to be around 11.7 and to be honest I think that is too low a weight for me (I'm rather booby, hippy AND bummy haha) I think maybe 12.5 so its 8 stone in total and then I could always lower it again.

.x.x.x.

Whoop whoop!!! 6 stone lady!! That's sooo impressive :D :D *victory lap for dino* :bliss: xx

Thanks, that's really helpful. There's some research that says a bmi of 26/27 is basically fine too. With the idea that by then I'll have gone from almost morbidly obese to just overweight I figure even13st may well be OK.

Sooooo...... excited for you xx

Good Morning my lovelies! PINCH, PUNCH FIRST OF THE MONTH!

Breakfast (after a night of VERY little sleep)- ff yogurt with berries and banana
Lunch- Mr Chefs extra special spanish chicken (woohoo!) Its relatively syn free- a little chorizo and I always get extra salad and veggies.
Dinner- Chilli that I was up cooking at 8am. Again syn free apart from a little dark chocolate but for how many servings you get its like 1 syn or something.

Had a horrible oven tea last night, just using emergency stuff out of the freezer (chicken, onion rings and chips!) I felt rotten after it and I feel rotten today! Didnt even enjoy it really but I could've eaten a scabby horse by the time we got back from hospital and put the kids to bed.

Ho Hum pigs bum, off to take DaisyMoo shopping (its actually sunny!) so I get to spend some time alone with her before taking LittleLegs to hospital.

Hope everyone has a fab day!
.x.x.x.

Good Morning my lovelies! PINCH, PUNCH FIRST OF THE MONTH! Breakfast (after a night of VERY little sleep)- ff yogurt with berries and banana Lunch- Mr Chefs extra special spanish chicken (woohoo!) Its relatively syn free- a little chorizo and I always get extra salad and veggies. Dinner- Chilli that I was up cooking at 8am. Again syn free apart from a little dark chocolate but for how many servings you get its like 1 syn or something. Had a horrible oven tea last night, just using emergency stuff out of the freezer (chicken, onion rings and chips!) I felt rotten after it and I feel rotten today! Didnt even enjoy it really but I could've eaten a scabby horse by the time we got back from hospital and put the kids to bed. Ho Hum pigs bum, off to take DaisyMoo shopping (its actually sunny!) so I get to spend some time alone with her before taking LittleLegs to hospital. Hope everyone has a fab day! .x.x.x.

Hope that all goes ok with the hospital etc!

Chilli sounds lovely have a fab day!

Ruth
Xx

I changed my mind come lunchtime (as I often do)

Lunch was leek and potato soup followed by cod in a bubbly lemonade batter served on a massive salad served with blueberry mayo. It was BEAUTIFUL! Definitely worth all the syns I ignored I was eating haha.

Now enjoying a glass of wine. Huzzah.x.x.x.

Blueberry mayo? Sounds divine - though I imagine you were drooling more over Mr Chef than you were over the food (go on Abs, admit it! :p)

Still sounds like a lovely lunch though, and not horrendously Synful!

X

haha you know me too well!

I had to send a roll back as there was a little bit of mould on it (I KNOW!!) The food there is usually really fresh (you often see him running across the street to buy stuff from morrisons lol) so it was more just to let them know. He came out with a full sized roll, a lovely apology and even sat down for a chat (even though it was really busy! haha)

I was inspired and bought my own blueberries AND mayo, somehow I don't think it will taste the same but I encourage everyone to try it, its DELIGHTFUL! .x.

haha you know me too well! I had to send a roll back as there was a little bit of mould on it (I KNOW!!) The food there is usually really fresh (you often see him running across the street to buy stuff from morrisons lol) so it was more just to let them know. He came out with a full sized roll, a lovely apology and even sat down for a chat (even though it was really busy! haha) I was inspired and bought my own blueberries AND mayo, somehow I don't think it will taste the same but I encourage everyone to try it, its DELIGHTFUL! .x.

Oooo it sounds lovely!!! (And so does he ;) )

Have a fab day!!

Ruth
Xx

Hey Abi- just back from my hols and see you got your interim target whilst I was away!! Massive congrats!!!! Well done you!!! Xx

:booboo:

Im so annoyed with myself. Meal choices are fine. B- fruit, L- Carrot and corriander soup, D- SW chilli and salad.

HOWEVER. HOW-EFFING-EVER

I CANT STOP SNACKING!
I feel so ill because I've eaten so much. I think because I got my 6 stone, Im off to hospital tomorrow with C-Bear AND its star week I have 3 excuses for being a pig and putting on weight. Which is just stupid.

I did manage to get a whole bunch of fruit and veg all reduced to 10p in the asda though! Got some lovely things that I wouldn't usually buy just because I can't justify paying the price for it. Freezer is well stocked for me getting back and I have some pre-packaged fruit pots to take away with me (if they fit in my bag!) I also have a grown ups colouring book and 2 seasons of gilmore girls to keep me busy and distracted (never mind looking after super dude!)

Going to miss you guys! Hope everyone has had an awesome weekend and has a good old start to the week!
.x.x.x.

I've had a weekend of excess too. I think maybe it's natural to breathe a sigh of relief and eat a bit more sometimes. Sorry you're struggling. It sounds like you have some strategies in place now.

Beyond Chocolate says even 'normal eaters' overeat/overdo it sometimes. I've had a boozy blip after none for January but feel better now and have it out of my system! There's time I hope for a little loss - I've till Thursday.

Aww hope all goes well with little dude and that mama doesn't stress TOO much (if that's possible lol) We'll be here when ya get back :D xx

Hope everything goes ok!
I'm sure you'll be back on it and fine and you're well prepared. You have a lot to think about at the minute so don't be too hard on yourself :)

Ruth
Xx

IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!! :wavey:

Very tired, very stressful few days but mostly on plan. Going to get some tea before crawling in to bed.

BUT what have I missed, how is everyone? .x.x.x.

Yipppppeeeeee!! How is he?? How's you??

Omg, I have been terrible and I mean TERRIBLE (bold and underlined) I can't stop eating things that I know I shouldn't!!! And.... I get weighed tomorrow!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
You're never allowed to leave us again.. When abi's away, Steph's naughty eating habits come out to play!!! X

Back