Extra Easy: From Flabby to Abi

HAHA!

I think I need the mobile version, missed you all so much! I'm sure it hasn't been as bad as you think (or has it? haha) the joy of this plan is you can just draw a line, forget about it and move on (once the biscuits/wine/crisps are all gone)

Charlie could be better, had to argue a bit to let him get sent home today (hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the bum) The op didn't go as well as it could have. I'm just knackered, I hate hospitals all that warm recycled air gives me the worst headaches. VERY glad to be home.

.x.x.x.

Oh yes definitely get the mobile version!! It's all I have as I haven't got a laptop or computer or anything! The app is great!!
I've honestly been so bad!! Grrrrr! No control what so ever!! Line is drawn and I'm back on plan from now!!
Sorry to hear the op didn't go too well and Charlie isn't too great! Least you're both home now and away from the horrible hospital! I hate hospitals- I go white whenever I go in them!! Whats that all about?? God help me when I have to go in one for myself- I have the lowest pain threshold ever and I'm a little wimp!! Charlie sounds like a right little battler- much braver than me!! X

Sorry to hear about Charlie. I hope he recovers well at home. You're amazing for staying on plan in difficult circumstances. X

Definitely get mobile vision, we're all lost without you!

I'm so sorry the op didn't go as well as you'd hoped. How's he feeling in himself? Hoping he recovers better in his nice comfy home that he's used to, rather than stuffy hospital.
XxX

Defo get the mobile app, but the one with the red band that says new as the other one doesn't let you like/quote/upload pics etc

Glad you're home but boo to poor little Charlie bear, I hope he springs back soon, and that you get a little chance to just chill out now that you are home.I've been crap too, see look what you've done to everyone, we just can't live without you lmao :p

Am off now, hope you have a good week Hun and you can kick me into touch when I get back ;) xxx

Hello lovely to have you back I hope all is well with Charlie!

Take care and if you want to chat just PM me anytime :)

Ruth
Xx

Thank you all so much, Charlie is recovering MUCH better at home, he even came to group with me this morning to get out of the house.

Scales were much kinder than I was expecting with a 3lb LOSS! I couldn't blummin believe it. I walked in with my excuses at the ready- stress, * week (which was especially hell-ish this month!) and limited food access but I didnt need them! VERY happy with that, so happy I set my target! I now have 23 weighs to lose 25lb if I want to get to target for my birthday (so I can go over it straight away again haha) I then managed to go out and buy a size 10 dress! A 10!!!! When I started I was a 24!!!

Food hasnt been the best today.

B- taster food- mish mash of pasta pie, chilli, fruit, onion bhajis, ginger cake. Very few, if any syns.
L- cod, salad and blueberry mayo (guess where I was ;) haha)
D- crikey only knows whats going to occur for tea. I've bought a yummy bottle of wine and I'm not afraid to drink it though haha!

My friend who is staying is going to his parents for a few days before he starts work so its going to be business as usual instead of having loads of junk food lying around (he eats like a child haha) ALSO got the new magazing today which Im dying to look through AND the chrimbo pud hi fi bars are buy 1 box get 1 free so think I might nip into Davids group tomorrow to pick some up. They're YUMMY warmed up in the microwave with a little fromage frais over.

Hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend!!!
.x.x.x.

Well done you, a size 10 is something I've never been as an adult. How exciting to be so near target. :-D And brilliant loss after a tricky week. Enjoy your wine. I'm working tomorrow so will have mine when I go out.

6stonecompare.jpg

6 stone in 10 months. Dropped from 24 to a 12.

Fabulous I bet you feel amazing however long the final part takes getting the main bit off in less than a year is brilliant and you look great x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

How amazing are you.... it has taken me the best part of two years too lose 63 lbs ..... you even still have boobs.... all off in the right places :D.... so glad your little one is picking up xx

wowzers guys thank you ^_^

my predicted progress from lifeline online is that I will get to target at the beginning of May! Think that is pretty unrealistic honestly, July would be nice though. I also start training for my 2 runs this year properly this week! EEK! Actually looking forward to doing it though, which I never thought I would say!

.x.x.x.x.

Just signed up for the 5k colour run in July and Im signed up for the GNR after that (usually september) SUPER excited and woefully unprepared. BUT I HAVE AMAZING SHOES FOR IT!!

**drunk abisaurus is drunk

Just signed up for the 5k colour run in July and Im signed up for the GNR after that (usually september) SUPER excited and woefully unprepared. BUT I HAVE AMAZING SHOES FOR IT!! **drunk abisaurus is drunk

Wahay! Get on it girl!!!!

Ruth
Xx

Im just going to say it.

I want cake. double chocolate fudge cake with cream AND ice cream.

SIGH. banana for breakfast anyone?

Step away from the cake!!!!
Your photos are fantastic!! You look teeny now!!!
Well done on signing up for the runs- I've signed up for a 10k in June!! I'd love to be able to do the GNR next year but I don't know if I'm being a little too ambitious!! I'm really not a runner!! Xx

*picks jaw up off floor*

TWITTWOO!!! How fantastic are you chick?!?!

Fantastic and inspiring, so happy for you, and glad you're enjoying wine *hic hic* xxx

Thank you love :) enjoying the rest of the bottle now. Need it after the day I've had (in my size 10 dress ;) haha)

Charlie has taken a bit of a turn for the worse the poor sausage and ended up being sick while we were out, he seems relatively ok in himself but really struggling to keep food down. Luckily we were at our favourite place and the staff are amazing and were super duper helpful and lovely (even when I had a cry on the phone to my mam). So now I'm mega stressed and don't know what to do for the best with him, going to talk to his pediatrician tomorrow. Haven't eaten properly today and honestly I don't plan on it. Im in my onesie with a glass of wine and some grapes to snack on, just can't face a proper meal.

Plan on making some soup tomorrow though which will help keep me on track (mostly I'll eat it because I hate food going to waste lol)

Whats everyone else doing on this saturday night?
.x.x.

Back