Extra Easy: From Flabby to Abi

Aw I'm sorry to hear about Charlie boy I really hope he feels better soon xx

Thank you my lovely, Im pretty sure its not a bug or anything but they messed up his op a bit and think thats what has disturbed his tummy and throat. Hes all tucked up in bed like a happy bunny now though :)

Time to mama to try and unwind a little then!

Picture0653.jpg

You bet- got my onesie on, wine poured (its mixed with diet coke) and catching up with criminal minds :) .x.x.

Hope all is ok! Bless him!

Fab onesie and enjoy the wine!!!!

Ruth
Xx

Thank you love :)

The wine is nothing short of perfection (especially since it was less than 1/2 price!) The onesie was on sale in store21 AND its a small-medium. I have NEVER been a S/M!!!
.x.x.x.

Aw poor Charlie!! Fingers crossed he wakes up in the morning feeling a little better!!
You're looking super duper missy!! And you've just reminded me that I still haven't tried your wine/diet coke thingy after we discussed it weeks ago!!!
It's on my 'to do' list for when I next feel in need of an alcoholic beverage (or two!) x

Hugs for you and your little ones....

I see your wine and raise you a froo froo haha ;) ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1391956112.546166.jpg

Heya my lovelies.

Had a rather awful sunday (actually can't believe it only lasted 1 day- felt like a blummin lifetime) still rather p*ssed off today but decided that my food isnt going to suffer because of it.
Sat- ate quite a lot of rubbish but not really over my syns or anything
Sun- 1 small can of energy drink and 1 slice of cheese on toast (before bed!)- cant believe I did this!
Mon- b-yogurt with berries and banana
l- small bowl of chicken stir fry lovingly made by my granda bless him.
d- creamy mushrooms with scrambled egg and a slice of toast.
I also snacked on a couple of small slices of garlic baguette that the kids left (I couldn't resist!) and I shared some cod and salad over a glass of wine with a friend this afternoon too.

Switched from emotional eating to emotional shopping today. Bought a super sexy dress for a party in a couple of weeks but realistically dont think I will fit in nicely in time.
Debating switching to emotional tattooing next haha, I just cant decide what to get! I dont want to start my harry potter/studio ghibli pieces yet.

Charlie is a little better, managing to eat a little more and he even went to nursery today so fingers crossed thats things looking up for him.

Hope everyone had a good weekend
.x.x.x.

Aw emotional tattooing is not the way to go love, been there done that take it from someone who knows lol
Removal is far too painful and expensive to be not thought about (totally not against tats btw I have 12, I just have a few I wish I could have removed but it would cost about £2k per one and apparently the pain is akin to hot oil on your skin :eek:)

Glad Charlie is a little better and yay to the sexy dress and you never know! You've done awesome, what's another little bit :)
What's up sweets? Xx

It would be a tattoo I want, not something frivolous (I have a long list of things I want- its ridiculous) it doesnt help that the studio keep advertising that they have cancellation spaces for this week. What tattoos have you got? Is there no way you could do cover up rather than removal?

The dress looks ok apart from my stupid baby belly- 2 csections have left me with a delightful pouchy bit. maybe some spanx will hold it in though haha. I might take a photo and see what you guys think.

My life is a hot mess basically haha, just the same drama over and over again which I just really cant be bothered to deal with anymore. I may aswell just be banging my head off the wall (which it feels like I have been) I'm too laid back for all of this kind of nonsense.

.x.x.x.

Lol I'm laid back too can't be doing with drama! Some people seem to crave it though :(
I have a dragon down my spine and angels either side of it, a Celtic cross with libertas under it, scorpion, peace sign, om sign, triquetra, a unicorn, some tribal stuff, um can't remember the rest at the mo lol

Spanx do wonders lol m&s do some good ones and not that expensive either.

Yay show us dress!! Xx

Oh definitely post a picture of the dress!!
Try not to stress Hun, I know it's easier said than done, but it really doesn't do you any good, especially when you can't change things!

Tattoowise, my logic is if I want it and still like it a year later then it's alright to get it!!

Matalan do some great sucky-in stuff and it's dead cheap!
X

So glad your little one is perking up x

Im trying not to stress, which is pretty easy with Daisy-Moo dancing for me bless her. Unfortunately I just can't get away from the drama llamas grrr

B-2 bananas and camomile tea
L- mish-mash of syn free stuff out of the fridge (using up leftovers at my mams)
D- salmon with ginger and soy sauce, noodles and stir fry veg.

Snack- 1/2 hot chocolate -1 syn, WW crisps- 4 syns.

The slim for good campaign is starting in group again soon so thats a brilliant incentive to stay on track. Basically 6 weeks of sponsored slim with anyone in the group who wants to join in arranged by SW. Im hoping they pick Charlies charity but there are 2 other amazing causes that people in our group work with so I don't mind losing out to them.

.x.x.x.

2014-02-08 19.16.53.jpgThe size 10 dress
2014-02-11 12.40.46.jpgMy new Harry Potter tshirt that just arrived ^_^ its got glow in the dark bits and everything.
2014-02-11 15.30.17.jpgTHE black dress, ignore my hideous legs I would wear tights its just so you could get an idea of the length (or lack of it!)
2014-02-11 15.31.32.jpgmy delightful baby belly :( (and my miss slinky sash in the background haha- not very appropriate when I look like a pig in a condom!)

Back