Extra Easy: From Flabby to Abi

Love the logic ;)
Sorry you're poorly honey, hopefully you'll feel better in the morning, try and get some sleep, or at least veg in bed with some eye candy :p xx

Hehe well if you insist :p .x.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Tehehe :)

I'm watching Big Bang theory :) x

I love big bang theory! Got such a soft spot for Leonard when he's not being a dingus. Need to do a major catch up with it though, along with just about everything else I like to watch!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mother Nature thou art a cruel and heartless beeatch. Feel like I just can't catch a break at the minute! Now in agony with blummin cramp on top of already feeling rubbish. I give up. Having a sausage sandwich to try and cheer myself up (they're lindas red oniony free ones though)

To make it worse my favourite jumper smells even though its just came out of the wash.

AND Leo didnt win. (how, HOW?!?!)

A break cannot be caught.

Aww sweets, mucho compassion here know that feeling all too well :( do you have a hot water bottle? xx

I do, hoping to get at least a few minutes use when the kids have some snacks in a bit, already had pain killers too. going to try the gym this afternoon, see if that helps. If that fails Im turning to hot chocolate.

Some (serious) guy candy for the day. Never mind Leo, I love and appreciate you.
leonardo-dicaprio-image.jpg

Aww is the gym a good idea if tummy kicking off hun? I can barely move when mine starts (hubby usually finds me curled up in the corner lol) but kudos to you if you do manage to go, hot bath is usually a little comfort but most mums i know havent had a soak since they got pregnant lol xx

I've found the gym sometimes helps, and it might help sweat out this fever. Ill have to wait until this afternoon when Im child free, so I'll see how I feel. I may just go to bed haha.

All the sympathies and love for you! I normally can't move, let alone go to the gym!!
XxX

pancake.jpg
Happy Pancake Day!

I have my magic pancakes soaking but I read somewhere that they're nicer if you bake them so Im going to do that because I really hate making them.

Oh I'd kill for a proper pancake!!
X

From what I gather is the ready made batter mix is much lower syns than making them from scratch, have some and them :)

I bought some mix for the kids and I will probably steal some, making the magic ones to see what they are like.x.

Have some! Real ones, it comes but once a year and the ready mix is 5.5 syns per pancake and i think homemade are about 10 :eek: All the shops have them on sale for a squid a bottle :) such a bad influence hehe xx

Does it still count as 5.5 if you have 1 but it's bigger than your own head? :p
We've got a ready made mix - it's been in the cupboard for a good 6 months, think it's like 114 calories per pancake, might have to be sneaky and have it for tea!!
X

Well they make 6 it says so 5.5 each depends on how many you make ;) the first couple are normally throwaways in this house lol I would've though all the Jillian would have meant you could have one surely? But i don't want to convince you, but you can use your syns on two or a very large one :D x

I think if I do Jillian again tonight I might get to have a sneaky pancake :)
X

Heya my lovelies,

Sorry I've been a bit of a space cadet recently, just realised today quite how stressed out and upset I am.
Managed to get a couple of hours to myself and went to the gym this afternoon, made me feel a little bit better, loved being there.
Had even more hassle with Charlies hospital appointments and the Drs secretary at Leeds basically called me a liar and said there was nothing wrong with Charlie. She sharp changed her tune when I threatened to report them. We now have an appointment for a corrective surgery next week. Im still going to report them! Im also looking into if there is somewhere else we can take him.

Todays food-
B- 2 bananas, 2 kiwis, 2 plums.
L- chicken and peas.
D- speed soup.

Snacks/syns- more bananas, couple of the kids chips (I know!) magic pancakes with berries, banana, kiwi, 1 tbsp frozen yogurt. a choice was cheese.

Only just getting my pancakes now! Knackered AGAIN and now I only have tomorrow to get the whole house tidy before the kids gran arrives for Charlies bday. Never mind getting everything ready for the actual day on sunday! eurgh. too stressed! and I feel really fat and bloaty, already not looking forward to WI :'(

.x.x.

Back