Extra Easy: From Flabby to Abi

Morning lovelies!

I think the rotten-ness is from dehydration, Feeling slightly more human today, helped by the fact that LittleLegs stayed in his own bed ALL night and neither of them woke up all night! Ill take them to the farm every day if thats all it takes haha.

Definitely need something to happen to get a decent weightloss, I hate this 1lb nonsense, going to stick to plan this week and hopefully do something decent (and then blow it all on alcohol on saturday night lol)

Hows everyone this monday morning?
.x.x.

Aw sorry you've not been feeling great - there's a lot of stuff going around at the min! :(
XxX

There really is, its quite shocking, definitely agreeing with the 'something in the water' convo from the other day, we all just seem to have NO immune system. I think its links back to pharmaceutical companies trying to make money (the money isnt in the cure its in the treatments and tablets) and we're too good at fighting all the old common colds etc so theyve made new super-bugs. such a conspiracy theorist haha.

Food today-
B- plums, bananas, grapes, muller light (almost a full one today!)
L- salad possibly with either beans or tuna, I'll see how I feel.
D- leftover veggie omlette with chips and broccoli (healthy A cheese on omlette and chips)

Snacks- 2 alpen lights (hexB) hot choc- 2 syns

Watching the UFC tonight so will probably indulge in some SW dips and veggie sticks with some crisps too. Going to try and only spend about 10 syns on crisps (really looking forward to them!) Hoping that having my tea first I wont really want too much.
.x.x.

I love love love that you're a conspiracy theorist!! :D xx

haha, most people just think Im a fruit loop!

Watching the X-files and studying Sociology with the most confusing tutor ever turned me into a bit of a conspiracy nut! Mind there are still some out there that make me sick and confused!
X

3 things.

1- little pickers wear big knickers and mine are bliddy massive.

2- I left some tea! It wasn't much but I was full so thought no, leave it truffle pig!

3- cheese should be a (free) condiment. It goes with everything. Can be put in sauces or sprinkled on top. ITS SO VERSATILE!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

3 things.

1- little pickers wear big knickers and mine are bliddy massive.

2- I left some tea! It wasn't much but I was full so thought no, leave it truffle pig!

3- cheese should be a (free) condiment. It goes with everything. Can be put in sauces or sprinkled on top. ITS SO VERSATILE!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mine are huge too....I may or may not have just polished off a cookie and a packet of wotsits....

YES! Why is Cheese not in the same category as ketchup? At the very least Parmasan should be as it's sprinkly!
X

I've just subscribed to your diary because Im laughing my head off at the things you put and of course to nick foodie ideas too. I started EE today - never done it before so I'm stumbling into the unknown with my eyes screwed shut until I get it lol :D Lisa x

^^ Good luck Lisa!
X

Good morning lovelies and hellooo Lisa! Glad you have joined us in the nut house :)

EE is super easy to get to grips with but if you need any help or pointers Ill try to be of service :) are you doing it from home or do you go to group?

I ended up eating more crisps than anticipated last night BUT it wasnt my fault, honest!
My food plan got changed around because of other silly people so I was all over the place, food was still SW friendly though I may aswell have been mainlining cheese.

I was supposed to have magic pancakes this morning with LittleLegs but I forgot to soak them last night. Im so annoyed with myself!

Todays Plan will probably be-
B- fruit and yogurt with an alpen light
L- Speed Soup (omnomnom)
D- chilliiiiiiii (really looking forward to the chilli, probably just because I know its got chocolate in haha)

Is it wrong I kinda want soup for breakfast? It seems much more appealing than fruit AGAIN. Note to self buy red milk so I can have weetabix when I want them!

.x.x.

Good morning lovelies and hellooo Lisa! Glad you have joined us in the nut house :)

EE is super easy to get to grips with but if you need any help or pointers Ill try to be of service :) are you doing it from home or do you go to group?

I ended up eating more crisps than anticipated last night BUT it wasnt my fault, honest!
My food plan got changed around because of other silly people so I was all over the place, food was still SW friendly though I may aswell have been mainlining cheese.

I was supposed to have magic pancakes this morning with LittleLegs but I forgot to soak them last night. Im so annoyed with myself!

Todays Plan will probably be-
B- fruit and yogurt with an alpen light
L- Speed Soup (omnomnom)
D- chilliiiiiiii (really looking forward to the chilli, probably just because I know its got chocolate in haha)

Is it wrong I kinda want soup for breakfast? It seems much more appealing than fruit AGAIN. Note to self buy red milk so I can have weetabix when I want them!

.x.x.

Shh Abs, you don't openly call it the nuthouse...you'll scare her off...and we need new people *sinister whispery voice*

We shall never be blamed for more crisps...in the same way that the Wotsits were totally Mr. Steve's fault!

Your day looks lush, but there's nothing wrong with soup for breakfast, if the Japanese can have rice, you can 100% have soup, just call it a cultural day! :D
How's babies?
XxX

Mine are huge too....I may or may not have just polished off a cookie and a packet of wotsits....

YES! Why is Cheese not in the same category as ketchup? At the very least Parmasan should be as it's sprinkly!
X

Haha parmesan doesn't have syns/calories....its magic sprinkle dust, you know, like pepper ;)
And who says brekkie has to be cereal or toast, have what you want!

Morning sweetie! xx

Haha parmesan doesn't have syns/calories....its magic sprinkle dust, you know, like pepper ;)
And who says brekkie has to be cereal or toast, have what you want!

Morning sweetie! xx

I'm off to an Italian place on Friday night with the mother in law..I am going to use that phrase as an excuse to cover my food in it! :)
XxX

Haha you go girl! :)
Or should i be saying no you have to count every tiny little....nah sod it can't say it without laughing ;) xx

Im wanting (and having) soup for breakfast, theres no denying the cultural nuttiness!

I cant wait for the chilli, I cooked it last night so it will be extra tasty today, just needs kidney beans adding and rice cooking. Yay minimal effort!

Babies are ok, DaisyMoo is away out to a little play group and then for a walk, so its just me and CharlieBear his eye is still hurting bless him. Going to take him for some new swimming things I think, its just a pain because I like the ones with a top part to them. Ive taken him in just shorts before and people stared at his scar from his surgeries and I knew they were talking about him :( he doesnt need that attention, its not necessarily negative but I just dont like it
.x.x.

On a lighter note...
grated-parmesan.jpg

Haha food glitter! Wicked :) see glitter doesn't have synage ;)

Aw poor little dude, people can be so cruel, and rude, and just plain oblivious :( xx

"Waiter, can I have some magic cheese glitter dust for my food please? Lots yes, it's free!"

Poor LittleLegs, I think even if people were talking, if I saw it would be more of a "oh that brave little boy" but I understand what you mean, even if it's not rude or negative it's still off putting, I just want to give him a cuddle every time you talk about him <3
XxX

Back