Extra Easy: From Flabby to Abi

Yeah I think for the most part people arent being mean but I just don't want him to think he's any different or there's something 'wrong' with him. He already gets confused as to why D hasnt got a scar its just so hard to explain to him. Hes had such a different childhood to most kids I want him to be able to do all the 'normal' things without anything getting in his way, including people. I had enough of people staring at him when he was obviously poorly, he was so gaunt and skinny and we went to play groups and he would get tired way before the other kids but he still wanted to go. over-protective (and slightly upset) momma alert.

BUT He's big and brave and kicks butt now so woo-hoo! Hes even been nominated for the Child of Bravery Award in our local Pride of South Tyneside Awards. :D

Jeez Im so glad we have the cheese glitter to lighten the mood!! haha
.x.x.

Last edited:
Little Charlie boy sounds like a wicked little dude! You did good mama bear! Be proud :D xx

Seconding Pixie's comment, you should be so proud, you sound like such an amazing Mum Abs, and he sounds like an awesome little boy.
XxX

Thank you guys :grouphugg: just got all unnecessary and had a bit of a cry. It sounds silly but I try not to really think about him being poorly, I deal with the logistics of it, medicine and hospital visits etc but when I really think about it I just turn into an emotional wreck.

Thank you guys :grouphugg: just got all unnecessary and had a bit of a cry. It sounds silly but I try not to really think about him being poorly, I deal with the logistics of it, medicine and hospital visits etc but when I really think about it I just turn into an emotional wreck.

Aww Abs :bighug: xxx

Oh Honey! <3
XxX

Thank you ladies :) xxx

I'm doing SW from home. On day 2 and no ones died yet :D

Lisa x

Always a good start when everyone's still kicking! Though the day's still young and it very much depends on how annoying my OH is this evening! :)
X

Good evening lovelies, Hope everyone still has their nearest and dearest breathing!

I, however, should be strung up. I made an ok choice for lunch (tuna sandwich, b choice, with salad) but it filled me too much for chilli for tea and I have done the unthinkable and SNACKED. URGH. Bloody sick. Hate other people being in my house and bringing in their crappy food that is so ridiculously delicious, yet unfilling despite being choc-ful of syns. SIIIIIGH.

So now Im wallowing in my own crapulence and watching Elementary. Its so frustrating because I want to be good and I have the best intentions, unfortunately my intentions don't put the food on my plate. Should probably just spend the night banging my head off the wall, would be more productive.

Mr Chef does make a mean toastie though ;)
.x.x.

Good evening lovelies, Hope everyone still has their nearest and dearest breathing! I, however, should be strung up. I made an ok choice for lunch (tuna sandwich, b choice, with salad) but it filled me too much for chilli for tea and I have done the unthinkable and SNACKED. URGH. Bloody sick. Hate other people being in my house and bringing in their crappy food that is so ridiculously delicious, yet unfilling despite being choc-ful of syns. SIIIIIGH. So now Im wallowing in my own crapulence and watching Elementary. Its so frustrating because I want to be good and I have the best intentions, unfortunately my intentions don't put the food on my plate. Should probably just spend the night banging my head off the wall, would be more productive. Mr Chef does make a mean toastie though ;) .x.x.

You need to kill those who bringeth chippy tea's into your abode....with fire! :D

On the grand scale of things - it's a tiny ripple in the ocean of your success. Be like me - have diet dementia :D x

Lisa x

Diet Dementia- love it! haha

Feeling a little more on track so far this morning.

B- yogurt and LOADS of fruit
L- Speed Soup
D- Chilli. If I like it or not Im having bloody chilli!
A choice will probably be some cheese on top the chilli B choice will be alpen lights if Im peckish.

Going to gym, sauna and steam again this afternoon as my mummy has an unexpected day off and Charlie will be back at nursery this afternoon and Daisy has a play date arranged. Cant believe Im getting mid week me time again ^_^

Definitely need to get my head back into SW better. Need to make a plan and stick to it (which is difficult when I usually don't know what Im doing day to day).

Hows everyone else doing today??
.x.x.

Aww Sweetums, look at it in the way of you still made a good choice for lunch so the snacking probably hasn't done too much damage! Plus you've been brilliant with the gym and sauna, don't worry, seat it out....maybe go find Mr Chef and burn off some calories with him....*feel free to slap my hand* ;)
XxX

I think I was probably still within my syns (or around about) its just so annoying to have all these good intentions but no will power! I did get some body magic in chasing after LittleLegs and his friend River too (her mum is very pregnant so gave her a rest lol)

planning to sweat A LOT today (just hopefully not kill myself with dehydration again)

You are such a bad influence! Though I may or may not be bumping into him for a drink on saturday night ;)
.x.x.x.

I think I was probably still within my syns (or around about) its just so annoying to have all these good intentions but no will power! I did get some body magic in chasing after LittleLegs and his friend River too (her mum is very pregnant so gave her a rest lol)

planning to sweat A LOT today (just hopefully not kill myself with dehydration again)

You are such a bad influence! Though I may or may not be bumping into him for a drink on saturday night ;)
.x.x.x.

I know what you mean about good intentions, it feels like you've failed even if you've been good!

I know I am, but this is why you like me! :) Ooooo drinks. Abs, he's a chef...he cooks good food, he's yummy...marry him now :)
XxX

Haha well if it will please you Ill marry him. Just for you though. I'll not get any enjoyment from it. At all.

I haven't stuck to my food plan, the soup was possibly going to kill me if i ate it so ended up going for lunch with mummy. We shared fishcake and chicken strips. It wasn't much food so definitely within syns and lots of side salad.

Got my chilli heating up now. Cheese grated to go on top and then its tea and alpen time!

Poor Charlie looks hike his infection is spreading to his other eye. He went to nursery today though and made me a mothers day card. He's going to surprise me with it on Sunday though bless him.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know what you mean about good intentions, it feels like you've failed even if you've been good! I know I am, but this is why you like me! :) Ooooo drinks. Abs, he's a chef...he cooks good food, he's yummy...marry him now :) XxX

I agree!!! Or chain him up somewhere so he can't escape into the wilderness. :D

Lisa x

UUUUUUUUUUURGH

I could really just give up today. Really sick of having of having to have other people involved in my life. Just wish I could get on and do what I want when I want with the kids. Feeling very sorry for myself but with WI tomorrow Im going to try and be good. TRY. I promise nothing. And tomorrow may well be the SW Apocalypse.

Fed up and miserable and I had weetabix for breakfast. Nothing good can come of this day.

UUUUUUUUUUURGH

I could really just give up today. Really sick of having of having to have other people involved in my life. Just wish I could get on and do what I want when I want with the kids. Feeling very sorry for myself but with WI tomorrow Im going to try and be good. TRY. I promise nothing. And tomorrow may well be the SW Apocalypse.

Fed up and miserable and I had weetabix for breakfast. Nothing good can come of this day.

Firstly - *huggles*
Secondly - totally get the not wanting people involved in your life, although i have a habit of cutting people out, i'm done with third, fourth, fifth chances, maybe when i was younger but i can't be doing with all the bullsh1t drama anymore. People *****ing and moaning about things that either have nothing to do with them, or as is the case today, people moaning that they never see you/anyone and yet they drive past your house every bloody day and not once have they dropped in in the last 16 months!! How the hell is that my fault?!
I put this picture up on my facebook today and it says a lot, about me at least, am hoping people get the message, whether people do or not remains to be seen.
10014659_10154018583675604_1351200175_n.jpg
I had a massive fb cull of anyone i haven't interacted with for the last year and i only have about 26 people left....look like a right billy no mates lol, but i really don't see the point in sharing my life and opinions with people who don't make an effort or couldn't care less it seems

Wow that turned into a bit of a waffle ramble! Sorry chicken :blush: xxx

UUUUUUUUUUURGH

You. Come here for cuddles. Think it must be the day for it Sweetie. Who's got you down?.
Worry about you and the babies, everyone else is second to that.
XxX

You. Come here for cuddles. Think it must be the day for it Sweetie. Who's got you down?.
Worry about you and the babies, everyone else is second to that.
XxX

This is what my ramble started out meaning to be! :) xx

Back