Extra Easy: From Flabby to Abi

This is what my ramble started out meaning to be! :) xx

I liked your ramble! Some people just create too much drama in our lives. I used to be very much mummy of our group of friends, people rang at 3am to chat if they were upset etc, and it seriously wore me down, I'm still like it to some extent (though it helps my friends have lessened and have less issues now!) but there comes a point where you have to put yourself first. <3
XxX

I liked your ramble! Some people just create too much drama in our lives. I used to be very much mummy of our group of friends, people rang at 3am to chat if they were upset etc, and it seriously wore me down, I'm still like it to some extent (though it helps my friends have lessened and have less issues now!) but there comes a point where you have to put yourself first. <3
XxX

Hehe i used to be the same many years ago, but a couple of years ago i decided that i was sick of being the one who always contacted people or invited them to things and i decided that i wasn't going to do that anymore and wait and see how long it took them to contact me instead.....still waiting for some of them! Speaks volumes i think xxx

"Oh I'm sorry, I forgot i only exist when YOU need something" :rolleyes:

Hehe i used to be the same many years ago, but a couple of years ago i decided that i was sick of being the one who always contacted people or invited them to things and i decided that i wasn't going to do that anymore and wait and see how long it took them to contact me instead.....still waiting for some of them! Speaks volumes i think xxx

"Oh I'm sorry, I forgot i only exist when YOU need something" :rolleyes:

I've got people on there I don't talk to all the time but am still good friends with, those ones who you can not see for ages but still be great friends with - but the difference is when you do see them, everyone makes a huge effort! But think we all have those people who just expect you to do everything, I always find it funny when people say "oh you never come visit"....um...neither do you!
XxX

I love the rambling! I totally get it. I am the Momma Bear of my group of friends too, and like you say its not so bad now that they have less drama and I have less friends (woe is me haha) I quite like being the one people feel like they can turn to. I also get the not speaking to people in forever thing, with having the kids I have to turn down so many days/nights out and I obviously cant be as spontaneous that a lot of people have just stopped inviting me out. I live my life on facebook though **shame**

I dont really like to bring my family drama on here. Not that I don't want you lovelies to know, its just nice to have a place I dont have to think about it, most of my life seems to be people trying to pee me off. If Im ever annoyed just assume its the kids dad and we'll leave it at that haha. MEN!!!

Times like these I always think- its better to be p*ssed off than p*ssed on
.x.x.x.

And thank you for the love and rambles, you make me feel normal :giggle:

I love the rambling! I totally get it. I am the Momma Bear of my group of friends too, and like you say its not so bad now that they have less drama and I have less friends (woe is me haha) I quite like being the one people feel like they can turn to. I also get the not speaking to people in forever thing, with having the kids I have to turn down so many days/nights out and I obviously cant be as spontaneous that a lot of people have just stopped inviting me out. I live my life on facebook though **shame**

I dont really like to bring my family drama on here. Not that I don't want you lovelies to know, its just nice to have a place I dont have to think about it, most of my life seems to be people trying to pee me off. If Im ever annoyed just assume its the kids dad and we'll leave it at that haha. MEN!!!

Times like these I always think- its better to be p*ssed off than p*ssed on
.x.x.x.

I don't think it's about spontaneity, so much as effort, I don't like going a lot of places (I have social anxiety, so avoid busy places etc like the plague). My friends know I don't go out much, but it's nice to still get a text occasionally and know people are thinking of you. I like being group Mum, feeling needed is nice, but it's when it's just drama drama drama, not worth it!

Aw Honey I get not wanting to chat about it, just knew we're always here if you do want to talk. I think it must be the day for hating Men!

XxX

^^ She likes us Abs, she really likes us *blush* Can we keep her? :)
XxX

^^ She likes us Abs, she really likes us *blush* Can we keep her? :)
XxX

She's nutty enough to like us shes a keeper in my books :) :grouphugg:

Feeling much better after a little bit of shopping (for mummys day things and face primer lol) and a pot of tea (with Mr Chef going about his business in the kitchen ^_^ )
Charlie had a really good day at nursery too which always cheers me up, he's one of the quieter ones in the class but he's been really outgoing and playing with different things today ^_^ AND came home to big cuddles from BabyGirl which is just the best.

Not even freaking out about WI tomorrow. I need a TF visit so if she doesnt turn up it will definitely be a gain, hell its likely to be a gain even if she does!
B- Weetabix, bananananananas and grapes
L- Small bowl of chilli
D- Warm Tuna salad

A choice has been milk in my tea and cereal but I still have a little bit to use and have no syns so I may have a hot chocolate later on while I indulge in a spot of Dexter. I've been wanting to watch it for AGES and finally got around to starting it last night! Today Im thankful for Netflix haha

.x.x.x.

She's nutty enough to like us shes a keeper in my books :) :grouphugg:

Feeling much better after a little bit of shopping (for mummys day things and face primer lol) and a pot of tea (with Mr Chef going about his business in the kitchen ^_^ )
Charlie had a really good day at nursery too which always cheers me up, he's one of the quieter ones in the class but he's been really outgoing and playing with different things today ^_^ AND came home to big cuddles from BabyGirl which is just the best.

Not even freaking out about WI tomorrow. I need a TF visit so if she doesnt turn up it will definitely be a gain, hell its likely to be a gain even if she does!
B- Weetabix, bananananananas and grapes
L- Small bowl of chilli
D- Warm Tuna salad

A choice has been milk in my tea and cereal but I still have a little bit to use and have no syns so I may have a hot chocolate later on while I indulge in a spot of Dexter. I've been wanting to watch it for AGES and finally got around to starting it last night! Today Im thankful for Netflix haha

.x.x.x.

I'm so glad you're feeling better! Sounds like LitteLegs is feeling a bit better too! I've not seen Dexter, always worry it'll give me ideas XD
XxX

Hes doing much better and BabyGirl doesnt seem as restless today (thankfully). Yeah I always worry when I sympathise with the psychos haha. Its good though, quite humorous too which is always good. I like dark humour rather then out right comedy.

Excited that I started a charity thing today for Charlie4CHUF the money all goes to the hospital where he has his heart ops. I kinda piggy backed the no make up selfie for breast cancer but instead its #ShowSomeHeart and we're just asking people to take photos of a heart in some way, I like that people could get creative with it. Not sure how much money it will raise but its the easiest thing I could thing of that takes no planning or effort haha.

Also, managed a 2 syn day today and Im SO full and content! why cant this happen every day?!?!?!
.x.x.

I think that's a lovely idea!!

i'm a bit like that today, haven't had any today and not even peckish!!
XxX

At least its the day before WI and Im not wanting to gorge on chocolate and crisps (it had to happen eventually!!)
Just need a TF visit and Im ready to be weighed!
My nerves are totally shot after Walking Dead so Im off to bed to read my book (and dream of Norman Reedus *drool* ) This whole series has made me an emotional wreck!!
.x.x.x.

2014-03-27 12.31.55.jpgThis is LittleLegs posing for his photo ^_^

Aww bless him! So cute!
XxX

Gooood Morning!

WI in a couple of hours- eek!
Got a busy day today, spend most of the morning at group, home in time for a little bit of lunch and then taking Charlie to nursery and Daisy to a sing a long group.

Friday never really has a proper food plan, Ill take some fruit to group with me, have some tuna left from last nights salad and then tea will be pot luck haha.

Hope everyone has that friday feeling!
.x.x.x.

Sing a long group sounds fun! Take me with you! :)
XxX

Back