Extra Easy: From Flabby to Abi

Gooood Morning! WI in a couple of hours- eek! Got a busy day today, spend most of the morning at group, home in time for a little bit of lunch and then taking Charlie to nursery and Daisy to a sing a long group. Friday never really has a proper food plan, Ill take some fruit to group with me, have some tuna left from last nights salad and then tea will be pot luck haha. Hope everyone has that friday feeling! .x.x.x.

Big massive shed loads of luck for the weigh in!!! :) :) .....let me know if the scales misbehave and I'll send the boys round :D

Lisa x

The scales knew to play the game with me today- 2 1/2lbs off! WOOHOO :party0011:6 stone 8 lb lighter in a year! Im celebrating with a 2 syn hot chocolate. Rock n Roll baby!

Thank yoooo :)

Im going to be really cheeky and pop the link to Charlies Charity FB page here incase anyone wants to join it or get involved (please don't feel like you have to though, I never want to pressure anyone into getting involved or donating :) ).x.x.x.

facebook . com / groups / charlie 4 CHUF

Last edited:
Swettieeeee, linky no work :(

thinks its because its a fb page. put it up again but just take the spaces out, still not sure if it'll work like, blummin technology!

thinks its because its a fb page. put it up again but just take the spaces out, still not sure if it'll work like, blummin technology!

That might be why it doesn't work for me, I'm at work, pretty sure FB is blocked!
XxX

The scales knew to play the game with me today- 2 1/2lbs off! WOOHOO :party0011:6 stone 8 lb lighter in a year! Im celebrating with a 2 syn hot chocolate. Rock n Roll baby!

Little loss?? Little loss?? I don't think so!! Lol that's fantastic sweetie mucho congrats :D xx

Linkey not working from phone but will try when I get on the puter xx

Abigail Haynes is fundraising for CHUF << Theres that one too which has a link to the FB page.

COuldnt believe I got a loss at all nevermind that much! still I'll take it haha.x.x.

Requested to join, is there a post that would be best to share? And will happily donate when I get paid :) I think you're doing a fab job honey well done you :) xx

Aww thank you love :) Ive just done a new post for it thats a little more concise (oo get me with a fancy word of a friday!) that might be the best to share, thank yooo :) .x.x.x.

Aww thank you love :) Ive just done a new post for it thats a little more concise (oo get me with a fancy word of a friday!) that might be the best to share, thank yooo :) .x.x.x.

Done and done :) xx

I'll be checking it out tomorrow if that's alright lovely? Can't do FB at work and off for the dreaded dinner after. Will be donating pay day too!
XxX

Aww thats so lovely of you guys thank you very very much :) .x.x.

Ended up having an imprompt night out with mummy last night. It was a comedy charity night thing for a friends performance school (theyre fab).
I only ended up getting blummin hypnotised!! It was fab though, and a good laugh by all accounts and the video footage (Icant remember much)

Up early with my little monsters, we're snuggled up on the sofa with hot chocolate, big blanket and watching Cars AGAIN, lovely 5am start to the day!
Going to do my SW menu for the week, havent actually got that much going on so it should be a pretty relaxed week- just hoping I can get some proper cooking done AND make something yummy for our taster on friday :)

.x.x.x.

LMAO!!! Thats brilliant!!

Well I have had a productive day, up and out to the gym and for some shopping. Really annoyed that I couldnt find ANYTHING to wear for tonight- not even a bra!!! All of mine are too big and I need one that puts them up around my chin haha.

Food today
Breakfast- 1 alpen bar and banana
Lunch- banana and whatever I stuff in my face from the fridge (starving!)
Dinner- TEQUILA!!!

How is everyone today?
.x.x.x.x

LMAO!!! Thats brilliant!! Well I have had a productive day, up and out to the gym and for some shopping. Really annoyed that I couldnt find ANYTHING to wear for tonight- not even a bra!!! All of mine are too big and I need one that puts them up around my chin haha. Food today Breakfast- 1 alpen bar and banana Lunch- banana and whatever I stuff in my face from the fridge (starving!) Dinner- TEQUILA!!! How is everyone today? .x.x.x.x

I'm just picking my belly off the edge of the sofa after eating a Chinese (takeaway not person).
I managed to lose 10lb too - Hoping it don't find me again ;)

Whatever you're doing tonight hope you have a fantabulous time and do what I do...tuck your boobs under your arms save loads of money on bras :D xxx

Lisa x

Picture0790.jpg
Good Morning my lovelies!!

OMG 10lb!!! That is an AMAZING first week (I weigh people at our group and I know first weeks are often the biggest losses for people but that is really incredible! Did you do a food diary for your week? Just theyre fab to refer back to on your journey if you ever have a bad week. I would also really encourage you to get some 'before' photos and measure yourself- I didnt do this (mostly because I was too ashamed) but really wish I had. Im just subbing to your online diary now hehe.

My night ended up not being too fabulous- I had more fun getting ready at my friends house than the actual going out! I think its the curse of being a mummy. I always want a night out to be AMAZING and it never lives up to what I want it to be (oh to be 18 and care free again lol)

It wasnt until we were talking last night I havent been properly measured for a bra since before LittleLegs was born. Hes just turned 3 and I've lost over 6 stone. Think it might be about time I do it haha.

Yesterday wasnt the best for SW plan I did a lot of snacking but it was all F/SF so at least thats something. I also didnt get any takeout, which I had planned for so theres a cheeky little brucey bonus :)

Think lunch out may be on the cards with my little monsters today but not worried as we have a lot of good places to eat around here that CAN be sw friendly and there is no way Im ever going near red wine ever again. ever. EVER.

How are all you sweetie pies today??
.x.x.x.

Back