Extra Easy: From Flabby to Abi

I've got a before picture and took measurements too :)

I've been calorie counting since the new year and did Atkins before going straight onto SW so technically it's not really the first week of dieting that's why I'm so surprised at such a huge loss. I've recently stopped going the gym so I can solely concentrate on swimming. I'm thinking it's the swimming that's done it :) xxx

Lisa x

Morning poppet! How was your day in the end? xx

Hi lovelies, I'm so sorry I've been AFK this weekend, Mummy's day took up my entire weekend!! I promise I'll be checking out linkage tonight and finishing all other things I've promised my Mini's friends! I hope you had a lovely Mothers day Abs! <3
XxX

Morning my lovelies.

My day ended up being a bit weird. Kinda didnt feel much like Mothers Day in the end, but maybe its because Im spoiled spending most days with my 2 awesome monsters.
I got some lovely cards and presents off them though and lots of kisses and cuddles. And an exploding nappy but Im trying to forget about that.

We went out for lunch- I had steak that came with a red wine jus. I could've died. Red wine was definitely not planned for the day.
Anyways ended up having chinese takeaway for tea too so well over my syns for the day BUT I did leave some. Not much but at least I acknowledged I was full and left it instead of forcing myself to eat it.

Food today has been pants already
B- banana and 2 plums spread out through the morning and a few prawn crackers (I know)
L- will possibly be some weetabix
D- (as every other meal I plan on eating this week) Speed Soup.

I plan on trying to claw back the week by having a speed soup extravaganza. Though star week has just shown up so you know I might just go on a chocolate binge instead, lets just see how the week goes lol.

Hows everyone doing this lovely monday?
.x.x.x.

I think by the sounds of it we've all had a bit of a blow out this weekend!
Don't let the speed soup get you down pudding!
XxX

I have a speed soup problem.
I really REALLY just cant be bothered to make it hahahaha

I have a speed soup problem.
I really REALLY just cant be bothered to make it hahahaha

I did it for a day once and then threw the rest away! Though for weight loss...it did make me lose my appetite! :p
XxX

I actually quite like it I just dont have the energy or will power to get off my lazy butt to cook it. Luckily Ive found some in the freezer so I can put it off for another day haha.

I honestly can't even be bothered to take LittleLegs to nursery. One of those days.x.x.

Aw Hun, drop Charlie off and then go laze about in bed with some rubbish tele!
XxX

Im not going to lie I am cabbaged on the sofa with blanket, hot chocolate, hi-fi light bar and watching Breaking Amish. Its brilliant bad tv.

Think I may have got some sort of flu bug too which is helping me feel and look like death. Can't even face food, thats when I know Im ill :(

Im not going to lie I am cabbaged on the sofa with blanket, hot chocolate, hi-fi light bar and watching Breaking Amish. Its brilliant bad tv.

Think I may have got some sort of flu bug too which is helping me feel and look like death. Can't even face food, thats when I know Im ill :(

:( Sorry to hear Hun, there's a load of stuff going round at the moment. I swear I'm going to start hibernating in the loos at work soon, between feeling sick and needing a wee every 5 minutes I may as well just live in there.
XxX

I always feel guilty being ill just got to hope Charlie doesn't catch it.

I cried at Breaking Amish. I CRIED! Its definitely too Monday lol

Imagine if you did just live in the loos, all the squats you could do! Haha. I found a fab 6 week run training work out plan. I was wanting to start today but maybe leave it until next week and just stick with the gym until mother nature does one.
.x.x.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I always feel guilty being ill just got to hope Charlie doesn't catch it.

I cried at Breaking Amish. I CRIED! Its definitely too Monday lol

Imagine if you did just live in the loos, all the squats you could do! Haha. I found a fab 6 week run training work out plan. I was wanting to start today but maybe leave it until next week and just stick with the gym until mother nature does one.
.x.x.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I cried at Millionaire Matchmaker the other day, felt like a right wimp! I've gotten hooked on bad Television, we came across a show the other day called "Ghost Adventures"...which we've renamed "Douchebags" but it's so bad I want to watch it all the time! It's like the worst, stereotypical American ghost hunters who act like idiots, but it's SO good!

Definitely don't push it if you're not feeling up for it, your body wont thank you!
XxX

Hiii :D

I've seen "douchebags" before!! Its sooooo bad I love it haha. I also LOVE Millionaire Matchmaker, I have a few to catch up on so I'll let you know if I get teary haha. I like Gypsy Sisters too but it really confuses me- just how people can be bothered to live like that always arguing and b*tching and fighting. Just having a little Criminal Minds catch up now. If Reid cant make me better, nothing will!

Been having a flick through a few SW mags and made a menu/ shopping list for the week (not that I feel like cooking or eating) but suppose its best to have it there. We have a taster on friday too WOOHOOOOO :D

.x.x.

Hiii :D

I've seen "douchebags" before!! Its sooooo bad I love it haha. I also LOVE Millionaire Matchmaker, I have a few to catch up on so I'll let you know if I get teary haha. I like Gypsy Sisters too but it really confuses me- just how people can be bothered to live like that always arguing and b*tching and fighting. Just having a little Criminal Minds catch up now. If Reid cant make me better, nothing will!

Been having a flick through a few SW mags and made a menu/ shopping list for the week (not that I feel like cooking or eating) but suppose its best to have it there. We have a taster on friday too WOOHOOOOO :D

.x.x.

"Douchebags" is like Ghostfacers but with idiots, there was genuinely an episode where they went to find Vlad the Impaler, but the ghost spoke perfect English!! :D I've not seen Gypsie sisters! I wish Reid would come take care of me when I'm sick :)

XxX

hahaha, maybe Vlad was was multi-lingual. I bet he also loved to skype and his favourite food is pizza. You have to try Gypsy Sisters. Im such an Americas Next Top Model addict too.

Reid is a doctor. Basically we're just trying to keep him in work. We're so thoughtful.

hahaha, maybe Vlad was was multi-lingual. I bet he also loved to skype and his favourite food is pizza. You have to try Gypsy Sisters. Im such an Americas Next Top Model addict too.

Reid is a doctor. Basically we're just trying to keep him in work. We're so thoughtful.

The presenter actually said in one interview thing "bad spirits are scared of my biceps" *cue douchebag alert*, he was lowered into a pit during the Vlad episode and he was freaking out about rats, Steve came out with "are rats not scared of his biceps then?!" It was a glorious moment!

Exactly, we're improving his job stability..it's clearly not an excuse to stare at him!

I have a question to ask, was going to start a new thread but thought it was worth asking my SW guru first - do you know if powdered fruit is synned? I brought some freeze dried banana powder because I fancied a milkshake and thought it'd be healthier than nesquick, but I'm not sure if it's free...idea?
XxX

Are you kidding? He actually said that? ladies and gentlemen the award for douchebag of the year.... lolol

I've had a quick look at the syns online but I can't find it. I would imagine it may have some syns though becuase dried bananas do. If you have the nutritional info I can have a look for you

As if I didnt feel horrible enough Ive now got effing heart burn. so much pain!

Are you kidding? He actually said that? ladies and gentlemen the award for douchebag of the year.... lolol

I've had a quick look at the syns online but I can't find it. I would imagine it may have some syns though becuase dried bananas do. If you have the nutritional info I can have a look for you

As if I didnt feel horrible enough Ive now got effing heart burn. so much pain!

Yeah he did, he's so annoying! But I'm so hooked!

I don't unfortunately, it doesn't have it, I might just call it 2, don't think I'm ever going to have enough to equal a whole banana, just a spoonful on cereal or in milk.

Oh you're really not having any luck today are you? :(
XxX

Back