Extra Easy: From Flabby to Abi

Ah thanks for the love guys.

Think I just got sick of not eating/not wanting to eat so I decided i would make some SW chips since I love them so much. Then I ate a share size bag of doritos while they were cooking purely just because I found them. DIdnt want them, didnt enjoy them, ate the whole bag. Luckily Doritos are a stingy bunch and half of it was air! I then ate the chips followed by a chocolate santa. a big one. why? because I found it and I could. PIG!! no wonder I need SW. Though it did make me wonder how I ever ate like that and worse on a weekly basis!

The result is I've felt completely ill again. managed a small plate of broccoli and scrambled egg today. so at least its SW friendly. Poor Mr Chefs face when I left without getting food, he's getting a right huff on with me haha.

Much Dexter has been watched (and thoroughly enjoyed- mostly I think its his tight tshirts I like the best) much rest is being had. Just nothing seems to help. Woe is meeeeee :p

.x.x.x.

Ah thanks for the love guys.

Think I just got sick of not eating/not wanting to eat so I decided i would make some SW chips since I love them so much. Then I ate a share size bag of doritos while they were cooking purely just because I found them. DIdnt want them, didnt enjoy them, ate the whole bag. Luckily Doritos are a stingy bunch and half of it was air! I then ate the chips followed by a chocolate santa. a big one. why? because I found it and I could. PIG!! no wonder I need SW. Though it did make me wonder how I ever ate like that and worse on a weekly basis!

The result is I've felt completely ill again. managed a small plate of broccoli and scrambled egg today. so at least its SW friendly. Poor Mr Chefs face when I left without getting food, he's getting a right huff on with me haha.

Much Dexter has been watched (and thoroughly enjoyed- mostly I think its his tight tshirts I like the best) much rest is being had. Just nothing seems to help. Woe is meeeeee :p

.x.x.x.

Aw honey, the share bag of Dortios are my enemy, I can easily eat one in a sitting - and enjoy it too! But you're right, isn't it shocking the amount of rubbish we'd eat before without thinking about it?!

Does Mr Chef know you've not been feeling well or is he thinking you've gone off him? :p

Tight shirts are a must for cheering up, I watch many a show for the same reason! I started watching X-files for the stories and then realized it was actually pretty much because David D looks divine in a crumpled suit! :D
XxX

It really is pretty disgusting the amount of rubbish I used to eat before- and how pants I feel now after eating it. Its no wonder I was so tired, snappy and cranky all of the time!

Mr Chef knows I havent been well, in fact he was rather concerned bless him. I keep hoping he will put something on the menu that will make me really really want to eat again, but sadly nothing that has completely stopped me in my bleurgh-food tracks just yet.

I am a massive fan of Hotchner from Criminal Minds in his bullet proof vest haha. Tight tshirts around a rather *ahem* toned shoulder area is just an absolute delight.x.x.

It really is pretty disgusting the amount of rubbish I used to eat before- and how pants I feel now after eating it. Its no wonder I was so tired, snappy and cranky all of the time!

Mr Chef knows I havent been well, in fact he was rather concerned bless him. I keep hoping he will put something on the menu that will make me really really want to eat again, but sadly nothing that has completely stopped me in my bleurgh-food tracks just yet.

I am a massive fan of Hotchner from Criminal Minds in his bullet proof vest haha. Tight tshirts around a rather *ahem* toned shoulder area is just an absolute delight.x.x.

I know how bad it feels, but you just can't stop when you're doing it, what are our funny brains like? Have you still got baddies in the house or are you in a safe zone?

Anything to do with a muscly shoulder and I'm there, that and nice thighs, don't know why, but a man in yummy trousers with some shoulder tonage going on and I'm like jelly!
X

The baddies have gone but its only a relative safe zone. I keep finding leftover crap (and eating it!) and then theres the kids crisps and chocolate. Stupid thing is Ive got a kitchen full of fruit and veg- I just don't really want any of it and I have gone completely off cooking. I'm sure ts all just because Im not feeling too great, hopefully when its sorted I'll get my SW mojo back. Made a picnic to take out with the kiddies today and stuck myself some veg sticks and hard boiled eggs in.

Haha! I do love a good bit of tonage! It brightens up the day for sure!.x.x.

The baddies have gone but its only a relative safe zone. I keep finding leftover crap (and eating it!) and then theres the kids crisps and chocolate. Stupid thing is Ive got a kitchen full of fruit and veg- I just don't really want any of it and I have gone completely off cooking. I'm sure ts all just because Im not feeling too great, hopefully when its sorted I'll get my SW mojo back. Made a picnic to take out with the kiddies today and stuck myself some veg sticks and hard boiled eggs in.

Haha! I do love a good bit of tonage! It brightens up the day for sure!.x.x.

Oh have you eaten their crisps and chocolate too? Don't worry, think it's more important to focus on getting better, and you might be eating bad things but you're probably not eating a great amount of food, it might balance out!
XxX

I try not too but they do start looking rather tempting especially just before bed!

Im hoping that the low calorie-ness helps the scales stay more or less the same (fully expecting a gain) I've been running around with the kids too. Not too bothered though, at least i know its because I've been ill and pretty much entirely off plan.x.x.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Sweetie, how are you feeling today? xx

Morning love.

I've been better. Managed to eat quite a lot yesterday but hasnt made me feel any better. Had a little bit of sandwich, boiled egg, fruit and crisps at our picnic. Then roasted peppers, tomatoes, onion and sweet potato for tea.

Lots of fun at the park with the monsters though which was nice. Got some (much needed) child free time this afternoon. I need to go to the shops but only for a few bits for saturday nights charity do and some easter craft things to do with the kids (there's no point in taking them anywhere when there's loads of crowds and people).

How are you? .x.x.x.

I think this is the first week Im more bothered about what Im going to wear than what the scales are going to say haha.

Having to walk to group as the bus services are off for an easter parade thing in the morning. Im sure exercise makes you weigh heavier. I can definitely (mentally) knock a few pound off whatever they say :p

Maintained but at least I looked fabulous doing so!

.x.x.x.

I think this is the first week Im more bothered about what Im going to wear than what the scales are going to say haha.

Having to walk to group as the bus services are off for an easter parade thing in the morning. Im sure exercise makes you weigh heavier. I can definitely (mentally) knock a few pound off whatever they say :p

I've proven exercise makes you heavier immediately after doing it! was 11.4 Thurs before exercise, half hour later, 11.7 despite not eating anything - if I'd have bothered to weigh Friday I'm sure it would have gone back - I blame the added sweat and my body tightening in a fight to keep the fat!!! :p
Xxx

HELLOOOOO My lovelies.

Had such a hectic weekend. Managed to stay mostly on plan though, woohoo!

Having a speed soup week to try and shift a couple of lbs before WI. Annoyingly I've been invited out 2 different places on thursday which involve wine and food. Thinking I may WI on saturday instead this week lol.

Hows everyone doing? Will try and catch up with diaries properly soon, busy being a domestic goddess lol
.x.x.x.

Abiiii! Glad you've had a good weekend food-wise. Have you had a relaxing Easter?
XxX

I wish I could say it was relaxing but it totally wasn't.

Had the charity night on Saturday and basically just didn't stop ALL day was up and out at 8.30am and didn't get home until midnight. Was worth it though.

Then there was more from the never ending drama with the kids dad.

Had some lovely time with the kids though, did some crafting, watched films, dressed up, played out and all those important things :D

Finding eating is much easier now though. In fact its possibly too easy. All I want is those crunchy coated nuts and chocolate! Sadly we have plenty of the latter to try and avoid.

.x.x.x.

I wish I could say it was relaxing but it totally wasn't.

Had the charity night on Saturday and basically just didn't stop ALL day was up and out at 8.30am and didn't get home until midnight. Was worth it though.

Then there was more from the never ending drama with the kids dad.

Had some lovely time with the kids though, did some crafting, watched films, dressed up, played out and all those important things :D

Finding eating is much easier now though. In fact its possibly too easy. All I want is those crunchy coated nuts and chocolate! Sadly we have plenty of the latter to try and avoid.

.x.x.x.

Aw sounds like a nightmare! Have you considered kicking Kids Dad in the shin and running away?
Glad you enjoyed time with the babies though, is D feeling better?
Go see Mr Chef!
XxX

considered it, dreamed of it, came very close to it!
D is doing much much better, back to her gorgeous self again ^_^
Mr Chef may be a necessity!
.x.x.x.

considered it, dreamed of it, came very close to it!
D is doing much much better, back to her gorgeous self again ^_^
Mr Chef may be a necessity!
.x.x.x.

Some of my best dreams involve kicking people in the shins...maybe that says too much about me!!
XxX

Haha me too! it says more about the a*seholes we have to put up with I think. Driving such quiet, delightful, calm and sweet ladies such as ourselves to violence lol.

Best dreams are those and pretty boys. Always with the pretty boys ^_^

.x.x.x.

Back