Extra Easy: From Flabby to Abi

Oh it gets worse, you start dreaming of crustless quiche and SW chips! I do usually eat MUCH more but Ive been poorly recently and Im just starting to eat properly again. Im going for the speed soup to try and boost my weightloss a bit (maintained 2 weeks in a row) Its a super filling soup so I havent needed much else.

You could always just copy and paste the url for your diary into the comments section? Im sooo not technical haha.

Bacon and Peanut butter! sounds nice but it would need something sweet with all that saltyness. Unless its smokey bacon. crikey I think I've lost the plot

.x.x.x.

Peanut butter, bacon and jam?....odd but I think it might work...this is not helping my diet at all! :p
XxX

I was thinking of bacon, peanut butter and toffee sauce. Think Im having a heart attack just thinking about it.

OMG HAVE IT ON PANCAKES!!!

I was thinking of bacon, peanut butter and toffee sauce. Think Im having a heart attack just thinking about it.

OMG HAVE IT ON PANCAKES!!!

Oh don't! I had bacon, maple syrup pancakes at the weekend...with fries...drools, I want to eat so many naughties at the moment!
XxX

I was just thinking its no wonder I need Slimming World haha ^_^

I was just thinking its no wonder I need Slimming World haha ^_^

Seconded! I used to think a bagel with cream cheese and an orange juice was a nice healthy breakfast!!

Oh dear god! You two are gonna be the death of me lol :p
Bacon and pancakes yes, bacon and eggs definitely yes, bacon and peanut butter - do you have something growing in your tummy Em? ;)

Morning you lovely lot :)

As for diary in sig, just open up your diary, copy the link at the top, then go to your signature (under any of your posts it will say edit signature, or go to settings and it's along the left hand side) and just click paste :)

xxx

Oh dear god! You two are gonna be the death of me lol :p
Bacon and pancakes yes, bacon and eggs definitely yes, bacon and peanut butter - do you have something growing in your tummy Em? ;)

Morning you lovely lot :)

As for diary in sig, just open up your diary, copy the link at the top, then go to your signature (under any of your posts it will say edit signature, or go to settings and it's along the left hand side) and just click paste :)

xxx

Definitely not!! Unless said thing is peanut butter! :p
XxX

Lovely Pixie Gem, thank you for the link tip!

Talking of Bacon and Maple syrup- I had some Bacon and Maple syrup Gourmet Popcorn the other day (whilst I was "off") it was AMAZING! It needs to leave my mind now though….! I will let you know when I get to the "dreaming of SW chips" stage!!

Anyway, back to reality.. been good today so far...

Today Ive had:
Fruit salad (blueberries, strawberries and melon)
1 x Banana and a bit of natural yogurt

Lunch
2 slices of Hovis bread 400g HEX B
Prawns
Lettuce,
Tomato
Salad cream, 2 tbs 30% less fat-3syns
1 packet Frazzles-6 syns
Cup of tea (splash of S. Milk part of Hex A)

Was a bit miffed this morning after a really good day Monday and Tuesday I had a sneaky peek on the scales. I had put on 1.5lb!!! I don't get it. You see, this is when I start to waver off Extra Easy. Ive been several weeks off the diet and have managed to maintain my weight. 2 days on a diet and I've put on!! NOT HAPPY!! :confused: But will persevere.:)

Lovely Pixie Gem, thank you for the link tip!

Talking of Bacon and Maple syrup- I had some Bacon and Maple syrup Gourmet Popcorn the other day (whilst I was "off") it was AMAZING! It needs to leave my mind now though….! I will let you know when I get to the "dreaming of SW chips" stage!!

Anyway, back to reality.. been good today so far...

Today Ive had:
Fruit salad (blueberries, strawberries and melon)
1 x Banana and a bit of natural yogurt

Lunch
2 slices of Hovis bread 400g HEX B
Prawns
Lettuce,
Tomato
Salad cream, 2 tbs 30% less fat-3syns
1 packet Frazzles-6 syns
Cup of tea (splash of S. Milk part of Hex A)

Was a bit miffed this morning after a really good day Monday and Tuesday I had a sneaky peek on the scales. I had put on 1.5lb!!! I don't get it. You see, this is when I start to waver off Extra Easy. Ive been several weeks off the diet and have managed to maintain my weight. 2 days on a diet and I've put on!! NOT HAPPY!! :confused: But will persevere.:)

I'll pop over to your diary now Hun, see if there's a reason for the pesky gain (though I can say from experience, sneaky peaks do more damage than good!) but remember bodies are odd things, it might just be a little blip!
X

You're very welcome :) I can't check your diary as the silly app doesn't show signatures x

Hi Pixie,

I have only done a couple of days so I have copied it here for you….

Day 1 Monday
Breakfast
4 Rivita Original HEX B
2 x Dairylea Spread, 3 splashes of skimmed milk, 1 tsp grated parmesan (used later for dinner)HEX A

1 x Banana
1 x Satsuma

Lunch
Tesco Chicken BBQ snack pack
Ainsley Spice Sensation Cous Cous 1.5 syns
Lettuce, Carrot, Cabbage
30% Less fat Salad Cream x 2tbs 3 syns

Dinner
Turkey low fat Bolognese home made with
tomato passata, carrots, onions, mushrooms
pasta shells
Lettuce, Carrot, Cabbage
salad cream 70% less fat 1 tbsp-1 syn

snacks
1 x Special K Double choc cereal bar 4 syns
2x sugar free M&S butterscotch drops
3 slices wafer thin ham
1 tbs homemade rice pudding-3 syns (just to be on the safe side!)

Total syns-12.5

Day 2 Tuesday 29th April
Breakfast
Fruit Salad-Malon, Blueberries, Strawberries
2 x slices 400g Hovis wholemeal bread toasted-HEX B
2 hard boiled eggs
1 tbs HP sauce-2 syns

Mid Morning-1 tangerine

Lunch
Pasta and Bolognese sauce (left over from last night)
Lettuce, Carrot, Cabbage
salad cream 30% less fat 1 tbsp-1.5 syn

DinnerChunky Frittata made with eggs, sweetcorn, mushrooms,onions, Frylight.
Tomato and red cabbage salad
Half pack of Express Mexican rice-2 syns

HEX A -1 tbs grated parmesan cheese , plus 2 splashes skimmed milk in tea, 1 Costa skinny latte (small)
Snacks
1 x pack Frazzles (from multipack) -6 syns
Half a Special K Bar with a cup of tea later tonight! -2 syns

Total syns-13.5

xxx :);):D xxx

Today I've had

Breakfast
Fruit salad Melon, strawberries, blueberries, bit of natural unsweetened yogurt

Lunch
Prawns
lettuce
1 large tomato
3 slices ham
salad cream 30% less fat x 2 tbsp-3 syns
2 slices Hovis 400g brown bread (HEXB)

Snacks
1 pkt frazzles-6pts
1 Banana
1 Babybel & Skimmed Milk in tea (From HEXA)

That looks like a couple of really great days there :D x

That's why I can't understand how I've put 1.5lb on since Monday!!! Sooooo frustrating!

It's only two days! You should not be weighing! *slaps hand* many a fab dieter has fallen off the wagon after a sneaky wi (I can't help myself, but I'm not a very good dieter lol)
Weight fluctuates so much I would give it til next Monday, wi at the same time, same clothes (or not) and go from there. If you haven't lost then you can move onto something else if that's what appeals to you, but I think you will lose, it just sometimes takes a couple of days to show up.
Abs is living proof it does work, give yourself the week. What's 7 days in the grand scheme of things? X

Decided not to go back to group.

4.5lb lost this week. Going to go it from home I think. Xxx

I know so naughty but got so used to weighing myself every day when I was doing Dukan diet ( as the weight just drops off EVERY day!) I just couldn't resist! Oh we'll that will teach me. Ok I'm going to leave it a week. You are right 7 days is nothing in the scheme of things. Am just paranoid to put any on. That's why I've never stuck to EE because the first sight of any weight gain I'm off and onto something else! See if I can be pleasantly surprised!

Back