Extra Easy: Gorgeous food!!

Willbeslimjen

Gold Member
Just want to say I have had a lovely food day today and am still amazed at this 'diet' even after doing it for a year and a half!
today I have had
Breakfast toast and marmite with melon
Lunch roasted tomato,garlic,pasta and rocket salad with 45g Feta
Banana and yogurt
Tea butternut squash and bacon risotto with 1tbsp of Parmesan cheese(1.5 syns)
Snacks, banana,
Hoops and crosses roast beef 4.5
Activia yogurt
And I have enough syns for my graze bounty box (coconut, chocolate, cranberries) 7.5
And my almost 3 year old son ate all the same meals as me but chose Parmesan for his cheese at lunch and enjoyed them all as much!!!!
Just wanted to share!!!!

Re: Gorgeous food!!

Me too, I'm still amazed at what I can eat. I'm having a bottomless pit day today so for tea I've had a large portion of vegetable pasta bake, with potato wedges, hexa of cheese and plenty of lighter than light mayo. Felt like a real belly buster but the only syns were in the mayo.

Hmmm that food all sounds great. It's so nice to head that other people are eating so well as whenever I see someone's food diary it always seems to be so small compared to mine - sometimes I run out of space on the food diary sheet! Also other people seem to go for salad and veg with lean meat - I really try and eat meals that don't seem as diety but bulked out/accompanied by loads of veg. To me having been starving on WW for the best part of 15 years I'm loving eating as much food as I can and still losing weight - that is the beauty of slimming world compared to any other plan.

Gorgeous food!!

I eat a lot!! I love food and I love cooking so I love to experiment I try at least one new recipe a week so I don't get bored, my husband has told me that he would love beans on toast one day. He's away at the moment t and I am planning that got one of the meals when He gets home.
Oh and I always run out of room on the food diary sheets :)

Back