Extra Easy- Got it today

I may have meant December not January! I'm totally unclear about it as it's not even been talked about in our group and all I've heard is it's new for January and I remember the 29th being mentioned but that must have been December. I don't claim to have any real facts ;) !

I think EE, like red or green days, will work better for some people and not so well for others. It seems it's only claim is that it's easy and not that it produces amazing losses. I don't do red days as I don't lose on them so similarly some people may not have such good results with it. I will give it a go though

Our consultant told us there had been some amazing losses while the plan was being trialled, one person had lost 15lbs in 4 weeks....of course I know it depends on how much you have to lose long term.

I think SW has made a bit of a mess of launching this new plan. They didn't explain things to their consultants properly and they should have decided when deciding to use the new plan, to set a launch date accross the board. Its not fair that some groups have the plan and some don't. And those of you who do it online and see no hope of getting the plan anytime soon, I would be emailing SW and having a right moan. I don't think I have ever seen such a bad launch of a new product!

Totally agree SpaceAngel.

If anyone was going to join to get the new plan they wouldn't know which week to go if leaders are starting it in different weeks

Irene xx

It seems there have been a lot of early leaks but if the launch date was yesterday then ALL sources should have the onformation from then on

I'm still a little confused about syns, there seems to be a bit of confusion over whether you should take the higher of lower value & also the foods which must be 1/3 of the plate, can anyone please clarify?

It's official launch isn't til January but it's up to the consultants when they share it with their group. They don't HAVE to give out the info before the official date (which I believe is January 29th?!) so those of us who get it before is a bonus. I'm sure it will be on BodyOptimise when it is all launched

I think what has made me cross is the fact that not only is it in some groups but the mag & on the SW website too (that body optimise members can't access)so it has been put out there by SW themselves.

I think this is wrong as body optimise are being excluded. Launch it to everyone or not at all. I can't say I'm convinced by their response that we are ever going to get the full plan. I think i shall be cancelling my subscription.

S

oh no are we not getting it on body optomise:eek: I wont be very happy either thought it would just be another option on the dailly menu planner :cry:

I think its wrong too. They make a lot of money from the Bodyoptomise so I would have thought, if anything, you guys on BO would get it first! Or at least at the same time. If they couldnt physically get it online, then they could have sent all their BO members the booklet that they are giving out in groups.

oh no are we not getting it on body optomise:eek: I wont be very happy either thought it would just be another option on the dailly menu planner :cry:

It's just when they said that Body Optimise will get the menus and tips but didn't say the plan itself... it's probably me just being cynical! At the very least we should get whatever the same time as everyone else.

my consultant said last night it should be lower syn and aim to have at least 1/3 of the meal with super free food

e-mailed sw asking when and if bodyoptimise members will be getting the new plan info.......
still waiting for their reply:(

Angie xx

Oh....interesting..just looked on the Sw website homepage and lo and behold it does mention the extra easy plan:eek:.It also provides a 7 day menu plan.
I then logged onto body optimise and there is no mention of it there:(

Angie xx

e-mailed sw asking when and if bodyoptimise members will be getting the new plan info.......
still waiting for their reply:(

Angie xx

This was their reply to me, which I think is a bit ambiguous.. doesn't actually say the plan will be launched on BO.. perhaps I'm reading too much between the lines!!

Still don't understand why it's not available now, when all other members have access to it, or at least the 7 day plan . I know I could buy a magazine for that but don't see why I should have to as I've already paid.. iyswim... perhaps I'm just being grumpy!!

Many thanks for your e-mail.

We’ve got exciting details coming soon about the new Extra Easy plan, which gives more flexibility than ever! The plan is launched in groups in January, and we’ll be sharing delicious Extra Easy menu ideas and top tips with bodyOptimise members in late January too.

In the meantime, we hope you enjoy following the 7-day plan in the magazine – it should give you a taster of how Extra Easy it is!

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and all our very wishes for 2009.

Ermmmm yeah see what you mean.Very clever wording there.Maybe they have no intentions of popping the full plan on for bo members:(
At least it is on the homepage online so we can at least see the 7 day plan.
I have now cancelled my bo so it wont be renewed in March.
I hate feeling 2nd best....:)

Angie xx

I'm a BO member and very annoyed that the EE plan isn't on there. Thinking of cancelling it and going to class for the new books etc. At the end of the day SW is a business and I guess it's all to do with making as much money as possible.

I wont be carrying on with it march its not fair if we all don't get the same inf :sigh:

It's a very ambiguous email indeed. I don't see why they can't just put the plan on the BO site

Back