Extra easy, green or red?

zozo85

Hello. I'm 5 days into my first week of SW and was wondering, what's everyone's fave plan to follow and why? So far I'm just doing extra easy...

Feedback would be great as I'd like to try green and red, but not sure what the differences are!

I like to mix it, usually 3 red, 3 ee and 1 green. But i have been known to have no greens or 5 reds, 2 ee...depends how my menu plan and mood take me.

Hey,

Everyone is different for different reasons, try all the plans and see which one suits you. As long as you are happy with what you do and in moderation then the plan will work for you! Good luck X

Thank you. Think I'll stick to ee for a couple of weeks to get more into the swing of it, then I'll start mixing it up a little to see how I go :) x

i do easy because i just cant get my head around red and green. im sure i could if i tried but i just get put off by having to weigh out meats and potatoes etc because i really do love easy cuz i dont have to worry about portion sizes

I hate Extra Easy - 1 set of Healthy Extra's is not enough!!

I also don't like having to religiously have 1/3 of the plate SuperFree.I mean, most of the time I do have it. But sometimes it's nice to be able to have Quorn nuggets, chips and baked beans (green day) and not have to worry about a side salad or whatever.

I mostly do green days, but I do throw the odd red day in there too. Maybe a ratio of 5:2 :)

I do a mixture. I started on EE because that's what SW generally start people on unless they state they are veggies.

Worked well for me and then I decided to mix it up a bit as there were days I just didn't want the one third superfree, so started doing the odd red and green. I found out I actually preferred green days (I'm not a big meat eater, I eat a lot of Quorn!) so I stick with those for the most part.

Strangely I also find my losses are better on Green weeks!

Since I started SW in January I have done 3 green days and the rest have been red days. I don't do green because they make me feel very bloated and I have slower losses, I don't do EE as I struggle with the 1/3 super free. I can stick to red days much easier as I find them very straight forward. I'd say try them all and see which one works best for you x

I am enjoying EE, love the freedom to mix foods, mainly as I only eat chicken and some fish but love pasta and veg. Enjoying 1/3 super free foods.

I did SW a few years back and lost 10lbs in about a month on Original 4 days Green 3 days. I was never convinced about EE. Now they ask you to try it first. Still not convinced although I am following it to letter. I might go back to what I know if I don't see results at WI on Tue.

Does anyone know if weight loss is slower or the same on EE as opposed to the other plans? I am not ina mad rush but when you see results week on week it's motivating!

*bump*

Mainly green for me, with the odd red (i do start out for it to be the other way round, but i'm not a lover of meat and will quite happily munch a bowl of pasta or a jacket :)
Also the extra hex's...surely that must make it a no brainer?

But i say whatever works for you, everyone is so different in their tastes and their habits, no way is the "right" way for everyone :) x

I do EE at the moment, but I should really do Green as I don't eat meat and I love cheese and milk too much to limit it to just one HE...

Back