Extra Easy Ham and Egg Tagliatelle!

lljlily

Just made the Ham and Egg Tagliatelle from the Slimming world extra easy 100 days cook book - absolutely fabulous - My other half is a veggie so instead of cooking a million and one meals I used Quorn Ham and added mushrooms to make it a little tastier - it was yummy!

My plan is to hopefully to try at least one new meal/recipe a week! :eating:

Hi

I've just joined SW and looking for meal ideas, I've just brought SW Free Foods book. .. and found it has some good ideas.

Would you recommend your book?

Cx

hello, was the tagliatrlle really creamy? will have wee look for recipe, wasnt too keen on trying this one but think i will now x

Hi - i got the little extra easy 100 days book and its soooooooo good. It wasn't really creamy - but I had ran out of framage frais. But it was still tasty :)

Just made the Ham and Egg Tagliatelle from the Slimming world extra easy 100 days cook book - absolutely fabulous - My other half is a veggie so instead of cooking a million and one meals I used Quorn Ham and added mushrooms to make it a little tastier - it was yummy!

My plan is to hopefully to try at least one new meal/recipe a week! :eating:

Hi,
Can you share the recipe with us please? thank you kindly :)

227g/8oz linguine or spaghetti
Fry Light, for spraying
4 large eggs
1 level tbsp grated parmesan cheese, dried
2 tbsps chopped parsley
salt and freshly ground black pepper
113g/4oz lean ham, diced

1. Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling lightly salted water for 6-12 minutes (follow the manufacturer''s instructions on the packet) until the pasta is cooked and tender but still a little firm. Stir occasionally while it is cooking to prevent the strands of pasta sticking together. Drain well.
2. While the pasta is cooking, spray a frying pan with Fry Light and fry the eggs in batches until the whites are set but the yolks are still runny. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
3. Toss the cooked pasta with the parmesan cheese and parsley and season with salt and pepper. Stir in the diced ham and divide between 4 serving plates. Top each serving with a fried egg and serve immediately.

TIP 1. If you havent used an HEA - add some grated cheeder for extra cheesiness
Tip 2. Add fromage frais and/or quark to pad it out and hadd creaminess
Tip 3. If you dont have any fresh parsley - add some mixed herbs for flavour - just as good in my opinion.
Tip 4. ENJOY!!!!

Back