Extra Easy Extra easy help!

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I am thinking of doing Extra easy this week, i done this on my first week of sw and lost 7lb.
I just need some refreshing.
1 a
1b
and the free foods from red and green can you eat them any time all day or just at three meal times as i couldnt remember that was all.

thought of doing EE too as I do eat a lot of pasta on my usual green days and I've left a thread on here a minute ago regarding the bloating I feel when on green, so EE here I come - one question, what did you mean by 'syns are counted at the lowest value'...???

I love EE... I do it all the time! x

That sounds good to me but I don't have an EE syn book, only the normal one listing R and G - also, if you are advised to fill up on SS food on EE, then it makes you wonder how much of both R and G foods you can actually have together, if you get what i mean .....

have just realised what you mean - sorry - you mean use the normal directory and where the syns are listed in red and green, take the lowest reading as an EE syn - thanks!!!! Sorry for being a dumb blonde, am engrossed in a dvd of Les Miserables here in the kitchen!!!! xxxx

Back