Extra Easy: Holiday countdown shred!

Can I join?

I go to Cuba in 15 weeks, and need to lose as much as possible by then. My mum (a retired SW consultant) thinks I won't get to target by then... I need to lose just over 2 stone... but I'm going to really try.

It's my birthday next week but if I keep it low syn it should be Ok :)

Can I join?

I go to Cuba in 15 weeks, and need to lose as much as possible by then. My mum (a retired SW consultant) thinks I won't get to target by then... I need to lose just over 2 stone... but I'm going to really try.

It's my birthday next week but if I keep it low syn it should be Ok :)

I've cancelled my birthday celebrations as its 5 weeks before my holiday and I can't risk a gain having a sw Buffett party tea instead. :) my holiday means more than this years birthday

That's a good idea :)
I've told my family that I want to go to the hungry horse restaurant because their prawn salad without dressing is syn free and their 'world's smallest dessert' is 7.5 syns. We're all doing SW so it makes life a bit easier :)

That's a good idea :)
I've told my family that I want to go to the hungry horse restaurant because their prawn salad without dressing is syn free and their 'world's smallest dessert' is 7.5 syns. We're all doing SW so it makes life a bit easier :)

Makes it loads easier I think ppl should let loose on their birthdays but for me I just can't risk the gain, where are you going? Do you have a mini target ud like to get to before then ?

Makes it loads easier I think ppl should let loose on their birthdays but for me I just can't risk the gain, where are you going? Do you have a mini target ud like to get to before then ?

Hey hun
Yes, I'm going to Cuba... we go to the same place every year. 2 years ago when we went I was nearly 19stone and last year I was made up to be 16stone... I'm not sure about a mini target but I'd like to be as close to my target as possible by the time we go, although I'd settle for 13 stone so that I'm going down in 3 stones every time lol.

Are you off anywhere nice? And do you have a mini target? x

Wow that's awesome from19 to a hopeful. 13 stone :) how far you got to get to 13 ?

I'm off to Sri Lanka but my son will be nearly 3 and he's a whirlwind and im a single mum so all the carrying piggy pags chasing around is down to me so fitter and less I weigh the better plus its a holiday of a lifetime so I want to feel n look good in them pictures.

So I started 15st I'm 13st6 now I have 11 weeks so if I can get as close to 12 stone ill be happy I left it to late to start I started end of feb but I can't change that now

Wow Sri Lanka sounds gorgeous :) you'll have a fab time especially with the little boy :) and you'll easily make your target in 11 weeks, you've done brilliant, did you lose all that since feb? That's amazing

I was 14.11 at last weigh in last Tues so I'm 12lbs away from being in the 13s. Maybe hoping to lose 1st 11lbs in 15 weeks would be a reasonable target. I'd love to get down to my real target of 12st7 but like you I left mine a bit late, trying to do SW from home to no avail :(

Luckily, I have the most fantastic slimming world consultant, so a vague "as much weight off as possible" will probably do the trick :) x

Wow Sri Lanka sounds gorgeous :) you'll have a fab time especially with the little boy :) and you'll easily make your target in 11 weeks, you've done brilliant, did you lose all that since feb? That's amazing

I was 14.11 at last weigh in last Tues so I'm 12lbs away from being in the 13s. Maybe hoping to lose 1st 11lbs in 15 weeks would be a reasonable target. I'd love to get down to my real target of 12st7 but like you I left mine a bit late, trying to do SW from home to no avail :(

Luckily, I have the most fantastic slimming world consultant, so a vague "as much weight off as possible" will probably do the trick :) x

I think it'll be a push but I'm trying as hard as I can I'm never off plan really.
I've gone from 19st to 14.11 that's awesome.

Yeah I started right end of feb , I'm doing it from home hope I can keep it up

Ull be a new person by time Cuba comes around this year

It's good to have something to look forward to I think :) that's the best motivator.
My problem doing it from home is that I didn't really understand it. I did the first 3 stone from home no problem, you'll do it :)

What changed from the 3 stone loss to needing group ?

I'd say I became complacent, started 'guessing' how much milk I was allowed, then when I wasn't losing as much, i'd cut down on food. I went 4 months of starving myself thinking I was doing it properly but I wasn't. When I went to group, I realized that I wasn't doing SW at all

I'd say I became complacent, started 'guessing' how much milk I was allowed, then when I wasn't losing as much, i'd cut down on food. I went 4 months of starving myself thinking I was doing it properly but I wasn't. When I went to group, I realized that I wasn't doing SW at all

Ill keep this in mind I may well need to join group at some point. I'm bad for cutting back my food as I get full so quickly now I don't really snack anymore either

Lost another 1.5lb this week. 5 weeks to go so I'm not going to lose a stone but I'm on track to lose 7lbs before my holiday!

Lost. 1lb today bit disappointed but I massively upped my exercise 1 week ago so not going to panic yet.

I've got measurements 1 week and. 3 week ago so will measure in 2 weeks as well see if I'm loosing inches

Back