Extra Easy: My weekly promise - 1 new thing

My new thing this week is to ditch the fizzy drinks and up my water intake. My new week started on Wednesday and since then I've not touched a drop of fizzy pop and have had 8-9 glasses of water each day. I'm already feeling less bloated and hoping it will help to boost my weight loss this week :)

I try and drink 7-8 glasses of water a day, and I find it really does help my weight loss! (must the the running down the stairs every hour a work to spend a penny! LOl)

I have started cooking a new recipe from the magazines each week to mix things up, as I seem to always stick to the same dishes that I know the family likes. We are now finding some new ones. The Lemony pork tray bake from Jan/Feb 2013 was a hit, going to try the Tarragon chicken this week from the same mag.

Also decided that I should stop saying no to things that are outside my comfort zone or think i do not have the time to do, so I have signed up for Race for life in May (with a team of other mums from my Daughters Dancing school), to give blood every six months, and enter all the competitions in the SW Mag every month. (been buying the mags for years and have never done this!) :)

Well - I tried the porridge and ...... Eurghhhhhhhhhhhhhh even with berries in I couldnt eat it so gave the rest away.

Will have to think about next weeks trial now lol

The last few weeks I have changed things around the first week I lost 2.5lbs then sts for 2 weeks and then 1/2lb loss :/
so this week I went bk to my old routine porridge every morning with a banana and I can see the difference on the scales at home already :) plus I'm not feeling hungry till lunchtime! I have missed my porridge lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Managed to lose 2.5lbs this week by going bk to basics :)

Wel done hun thats fantastic, I did that 4 weeks ago - I started writing everything down again that passed my lips - result 3.5 off that week and 2 the next, then 0.5 last week.

I want to stop using the majority of my syns on chocolate and start using them on things for meals like tortillas, avocado, sauces etc. Sometimes I find myself eating chocolate for the sake of it to use up syns!

I usually save some for my choccy fix - but today arghh I have no syns left ive gone over, and I just know im going to want some later

I'm going to write everything down this week, going to attempt to not get stressed about weightloss

I tried having 2 alpen lights as my brekkie the other morning but I start work at 7 15 so by 9 30 I was starving lol. I figure the porridge will be more filling and last longer[/QUOTE

I have porridge with chocolate spread in it most mornings during cold months as it keeps me fuller longer and is really tasty :D

I tried porridge this morning yuk lol

Its like wallpaper paste (not that ive ever tasted it) lol I just didnt like the taste at all

I tried porridge this morning yuk lol

Its like wallpaper paste (not that ive ever tasted it) lol I just didnt like the taste at all

I love porridge, yummy, don't think alpen bars would keep me very full for long either x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im off work tomorrow so im going to have toastie made with my bread (heb) lean ham and some low low (hea) i wont use all 60g so will have a cuppa with milk for the rest - I only have 1 cuppa a day. I will follow this with a banana and some grapes yummy

I don't like porridge on its own so that's why I have chocolate spread in it, sometimes with strawberries in it :D Having 2 alpen light bars for breakfast tomorrow as Im off to Bric a Brac market lol

Back